 Town / 8384
Re: BrickTopia - Airport (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:15:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Terry Prosper wrote:
I have to say that I don't think your airport is as good as your previous works.
To me, it seems over-detailed, too many details that, in the end, get lost in a
very blurry scheme.  You other buildings had something fluid, gracious to them,
Thanks for the feedback - I agree that this building isn't quite as focused as
my previous work.  In this case I was challenged by the size of the building
(and thus the time and effort to build it) as well as the lack of time due to my
kids.  Although my previous Bricktopia areas have been large, no single building
has been anywhere near this size.  In the future, I'm going to try to
concentrate on smaller buildings (or at least smaller pieces of a whole) to
better handle these issues.