  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2341 – 2360 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

The church is spectacular!!! I would appreciate any hints and tips on construction techniques. How did the builder construct the broad expanse of the windows. The glass sides of the church have the appearance of a crystal lattice. As for being (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Shiri - A one time thing?

(...) Why is this being reopened again? NELUG has chosen to make rules the way they see fit, a democratic process validated those rules and I think it's rather immature of YOU to buck against a club somewhere else and the way they organize. I have a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 0.320)

  Exact Lego brick dimensions

I have been toying a little bit with some Lego(tm) bricks, a ruler and a pocket calculator and this is the result. I'm prepared to be shot down on this, so feel free to notify me of any errors or suggest improvements. Axel P.S.: I found last years (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 0.320)

  (canceled)

hughes
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Random thoughts

(...) Cool -- sounds good to me. Anyone else? (...) Well, with my schedule, Sunday afternoons are best for me. I may be wrong, but I'd think a church might be a bit iffy on 'renting' something out on a Sunday even after services are over... just a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Random thoughts

(...) It doesn't have to be a seperate group; but at the same time, I wouldn't want our meetings to be just about trains either, to the exclusion of people who just like LEGO. If we do a display project, I hope everyone would participate, even if (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Church

What, so now the progression is: 2-wide "live steamers" 4-wide coal cars 6-wide trains 8-wide trains 14-wide trains 80-wide trains!!?! That's a little oversized, even for Mr. Neal! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Lego at Hot Times

Jason, the guy who built the large Titanic that appeared in Mania Magazine, will have a display at Hot Times in Olde Town Festival Sept 7,8, and 9 (www.hottimesfestival.com). Last year he had the Titanic (about 4 feet long), 3 or 4 houses (each (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Church

(...) "This train is bound for glory, this train... WOO-WOO. This train is bound for glory, this train..." :-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Church

Wow- I hope you have a huge display space available. Otherwise you may have to punch a hole through for the trains to pass. "Haulin' freight for Jesus!" Or is this the kind of place where you need a big old train just to haul the congregation? -- (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Church

(...) doesn't LEGOLAND have a scale in here? Or is it 14-wide? Josh (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Church

(...) Well...now that Alexander has spoken, there's not much else I can say, is there? I do get a particular, perverse kind of pleasure out of the fact that this is how he responded to a CHURCH building... Matt (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: What's your oldest set?

(...) My oldest set is a Samsonite 703 gift set (w/ CA bricks!) from 1962 (has the original US catalog). My oldest unopened set is the 192 Policemen from 1976, which was around the time I started playing w/ Lego as a kid. I once had an Automatic (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Question on Samsonite gears sets

Allen: (...) The first set with gears was the Samsonite 001 Gears Set from 1966 (although several internet references say 1971). Samsonite produced sets with these gears until 1972 (Lego took over in 73 with a completely new retail assortment.) For (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 0.319)

  Re: lego outlet in windsor

(...) Ok, lessee.... I believe that the store is just off highway #3, on the west side, just bit south of the junction of highway three and huron-church. I will look at the directions a little closer today and will repost of I'm mistaken. Anyways, I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Update - Article in the Grand Rapids Press

(...) Unfortunately we didn't get a mention by name. Oh well. Making up for that is the fact that we won first place... AND the local FOX news, which sent a cameraman to the show, chose to use our layout for over half of the total show footage they (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: What 50 bags of white tiles can do( was Re: More pics

(...) That's a cool looking Shell station. Very expansive. And nice Weinermobile. I like the 'accident' on the tracks, using the crane for recovery. Who's building is beside that cool church? I like the diamond design on it. And as always, the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS church - pews and steeple

(...) Well, yes, I *have* posted about church( related activiti)es at great length in the past. But that's not what you meant. Did my post stutter? I was having network problems and may have pressed submit too many times (between dropping (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Friday GATS pictures (Setup)

That submarine base is pretty cool. What is that supposed to be? Can we see some more pics of that. The church is really awsome as well. I've been following the separate posts about that. Rick Hallman <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.319)

  Re: GATS Church

(...) Looks fantastic, very impressive. Just a few questions: How di you do the curve for the end walls? It looks like a flat sheet of windows that has been bent in the pictures, I can't see any offsets to make it curve. My wife wants to know why (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 0.319)

More:  Next Page >>