 General / 20469
Re: What's your oldest set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Jones writes:
Hi everyone,

Just a little survey here. What's the oldest set that you currently own? Mine
is the 550 Windmill.

My oldest set is a Samsonite 703 gift set (w/ CA bricks!) from
1962 (has the original US catalog). My oldest unopened set is
the 192 Policemen from 1976, which was around the time I started
playing w/ Lego as a kid.

I once had an Automatic Binding Brick (not a set just a single
2 x 2 brick) but I lost it several years ago. I would REALLY
like to find another.

--Jim