 General / 20468
Re: Did the original LEGO bricks come in green?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:15:01 GMT

I have those bricks and It comes in green (2x4 and 4x4 L bricks).

I agree with you, I don´t think the windows and doors are original Lego.

Manuel

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Take a look at this auction, here is an excelent picture of old bricks with
the windows and doors which fit in the slots:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390256829

Are these items definitely LEGO? I know that the early bricks had slots in
them, but I'm not sure if the windows were actually sold by LEGO. It also
looks like green bricks are in the mix.

Frank