  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2121 – 2140 of 3139.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) It may be bluntly stated, but frankly, if you are not here to work with all the members and users of Lugnet to make Lugnet a better place, I think you are in the wrong place. Take a look at the Lugnet plan for some of Todd's and Suzanne's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

church
(score: 0.345)

  Re: church pics taken

(...) Thanks for the advice Shiri!!! However, plain and boxy is just the objective of the creation..... The stuff you mention, might be interesting in a lego design viewpoint, or an architectural stand-point.... however, from a chapel construction (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Sci-Fi convention

(...) I have sent Amy some details and I will let her pass them on to you all. I hope we can pound out some details, because it sounds like quite a few people are interested and so are we. :-) Bob (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.345)

  Re: church pics taken

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) like the glass windows. As a suggestion, something that always adds a ton is not letting the structure become box-y. I.e. add jutting stuff, or sunk-in windows, or statues... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 0.345)

  Re: FOTY, at least for me.

(...) There was recently a flap in the paper here about scalping. NC State has a new policy banning resale of tickets on their property which upset people like season ticket holders or just folks who showed up for a game and one person wasn't able (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Wanted: long, brown hair

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) pay $1.50 each. Amy, S@H still has (or had as of a month ago) the old hats and wigs set:5393 for 2.99 which has 1 of these plus of course all the other stuff. If you can use the other hair and hats it might be a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.344)

  2nd Sale a Sucess - Future Plans & Details

To All, Well, it certainly was fun last night. I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout, and was glad people were able to find more stuff here. It was nice to see Peter, Lester, Chris & Family, Steve, Amy, Trevor again, I probably won't see a lot (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

Hey... it's fixed!! Don't know what happened. I didn't delete any of my internet files or cookies, nor did I mess around with the refresh/reload. I read your latest post here and just checked up on your link and everything looks normal now. Oh well. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

Hmmm... it's still not working right. It is deffinately your site. What seems to happen is the extreme left of each picture and the first letter of each sentence repeated and sometimes overlaped then spread across the entire page until the next (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

I tried to look but your site seems to be... scrambled? I see strange repetitions of characters and broken pics as well as overlaps of images and letters... I used to see something similiar (but on a much smaller scale) with Eric Harshbarger's site. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

(...) I am sorry for your loss. I have been there before and know it isn't easy. (...) to seeing the completed project. I imagine this will take a vast number of pictures to capture all the little details. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: PayPal (ugh!)

Hi Amy, Thanks for the answer. money (...) excuse my ignorance; what is FTC ? (...) I went Paypal only (I have also accepted cash, but prefered Paypal) because Paypal was fast, easy and cheaper than many other options. Now that they have showed (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  train3 details

To Calum and all... sorry for not submitting a proposed layout, but I don't think my contribution won't be as substantial this time.... that's the bad news... :( the good news is for this show, no pink Lego!! that's right Jeff VW....none!!! maybe (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

To All, (...) lot (...) other way (...) You (...) whacky (...) Glad to hear, Amy. I am looking forward to seeing that. (...) have (...) Well, it sounds really neat. I think anyone can come to the convention, even if they don't have nay creations or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  Top $ for Lt Gray 2x2 Double Slope Concave...

OK folks, time to dig deep in your stashes again, thanks to unexpectedly brisk church kit sales... I am willing to pay $1 cash or offer $1.50 credit in my BB store for each and every Light Gray Slope Brick 45 Degree Double Concave. So far as I know (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

church
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Sci-Fi convention

(...) Hi there. Amy had invited me to listen in on your group so I hope no one minds. I have always been a lego fan. My name is Bob and I am the person Amy mentioned. I just wanted to say that we can provide a secure area for display that is not a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

(...) To Scott and all, Yes, this was truly a great mini-meet. I have never seen so much bulk lego for sale in one sitting. I was agast with wonder. I spent a bit, but got a really great deal in the process, and probably never will again for a long, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  Re: member pages

Amy, You can put my name, and e-mail link, and my pages. You can list me by ssanburn@cleanweb.net., my full name is Scott E. Sanburn, and my pages are listed below. Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) Index Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.344)

  Re: member pages

(...) Amy, You can include my name in the member list and link it to my Lego page: (URL) J. Spencer Rezkalla (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.344)

More:  Next Page >>