  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!

(...) I could look into that. Just the way I work with my email, its pretty convenient to get the news delivered by it. Often I'll browse Lugnet on the web interface and post replies via email. But if I want a thread to be threaded properly for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Michigan STATE is second RATE (was Re: For Sale: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 $160 inc. shp.

(...) Or even worse, Larry. I went to.... <MUSIC> < The Imperial March starts playing > OHIO STATE </MUSIC> for a year. <Monty Python insert & change > Burn him, burn him!!! We found a Buckeye, may we burn him? </Monty Python insert & change > Talk (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!

(...) like music but I don't keep up on genre names and what bands are covered underneath them. So, dumb question: would I fall under a Progressive Rock label? My member page is: (URL) do like the name of your CD and how it spells 'upside down' (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!

(...) Ok, I get it now. I just wish I could set up something so X-Real-Life-Name displayed in From in Eudora. I already have a filter that deletes all the X-Real-Life-Name=Tim Courtney mails I get, to eliminate having to hand-delete my own posts. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: intercity transit....local hsit bus

That reminds me of the bus company (Hanus) we use for our church retreats. Invariably someone always poses for a picture leaning on the bus covering the H with their hand. Subtle but funny;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

church
(score: 1.274)

  2 Characters, A House, and my updated Church are on line.

I spent some time updating my pages yesterday. I have come up with a name for my City and it will be Brickingham. I know it is not real origional but hey nameing ain't my game baby. Anyway I have updated my Church page with some new exterior shots. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Your Opinion Please :)

(...) If ordering from S@H consider getting the castle - you need something to have your army stay in, defend, or attack. I would wait to get the 6026s when K-Mart runs one of it's many 20% off sales - and then stock up. From my experience, as cool (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) I think we would still have some public space. There would also be plenty of property owners willing to grant broad priviledge to their tenants. I know my church would offer almost complete priviledge of speech on its property. The only real (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Civil Liberty Resources

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <386EEC00.A6E836A1@v...er.net>... (...) Good read. The only quibble I would have is the statement: "Marriages have traditionally been sanctioned in formal style by organized religion, and there is no significant (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Welcome to the Ohs

(...) That adjustment from Julian to Gregorian format is also a complicated issue. It happened in Western Europe in 1582, but not the UK until 1752, and not Russia until 1917. So there was a period where when you crossed the English Channel, you (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Wizards

(...) I did something slightly similar for my potion/drug store in my market. (URL) think the Darth Maul or even the new Luke torso from the Skiff set work great as Wizard/Magicians. I even created a Priest/Minister for my church using Maul's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

Ok, so far (although recently it looks like the conversation has died down) we've seemed to agree that we'd probably at least like a castle and a town for the NELUG castle display at the Construction Site (see prior messages for history).. To date, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) <crassness> Incidentally, I had some bird dung on a brick once (don't ask, I left it out overnight in the yard accidentally). Does that make it art? :) </crassness> I'll say the same thing about the "shock art" displays that I said about the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) Well, it speaks (Looking at my CATO supplied Constitution & Bill of Rights) , "the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God...." for one (In the Declaration of Independence). The concept of natural law, in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) I actually thought it was possible that someone might claim that a sunset was God's art. (...) As Matthew or someone said, because art handles a wider scope of issues. (...) Exactly! I think that the artist's ability to explain it aims us (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) has (...) Ooh, even before I got better, I would never have supported this... (...) otherwise (...) sponsered (...) any (...) I used to have this opinion. My feeling now is that anything worthwhile that the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

Steve E Barile wrote in message ... (...) more (...) At the local MRR Clubs show a couple months ago, I spent quite a while talking with a friend from church, who also happens to be a modeler, and works at a mall MRR store (in addition to working (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 1.273)

  pics of my castle's new church...

I've got 2 pics of the church I built last weekend. It is version 1a, which I am moderately pleased with. The first version used the new stained glass pivot doors from this years KK line of sets. I wasn't pleased with it so I broke out all my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Ah, good, so I was not wrong about you ;) (...) _if_ the job-market becomes tight, corporations will want to deal with that _now_, because they'll have not planned in advance. Their way of dealing it will include, but is not necessarily (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.273)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

These are some interesting questions I've been asking myself as well, so I'll chip in with my own thoughts... (...) small (...) comes - what (...) Towns tended to be built around a well or something, from which all the people could gather the water (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.273)

More:  Next Page >>