 People / 364
Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:37:37 GMT

At 03:16 PM 12/28/1999 , Jot and Jab wrote:
Someone recently told me, Lego fanatics all seem to have cats, computers,
and a penchant for progressive rock as common hobbies.  I was just
checking out some of the member profiles (I'm #95), and sure enough, it's
true!  :-)

Since this is so, I just wanted to invite you all to check out my website:

http://www.umop.com

Cool, I just skimmed it - and went to check out your mp3.com page.  Yeah, I
like music but I don't keep up on genre names and what bands are covered
underneath them.  So, dumb question: would I fall under a Progressive Rock
label?  My member page is:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=140

I do like the name of your CD and how it spells 'upside down' upside down...:)

I create progressive electronic insrumental brain candy, occasionally
heavy on the "wank" (solos, odd time signatures).  There's also other fun
stuff there like free fonts, an art gallery (sorry, no Lego creations
there yet) some Shockwave games, and a few insane rebus puzzles just for
bad measure...

So go now!  Tell me what you think...send me an Email sometime if you want a
free CD (with donation, if desired).  I'm not really in it for money (good
thing!).  I'm proud of the music, and I'd love a good audience to hear it.

I'd like to snag a few mp3's of your music, but I don't see where I can get
them.  Do you have any links?

Also - quick nitpick...do you think you could set up your email to send as
your real name vs. your nickname?  Lugnet kinda has a policy on that, but
I'm not sure how it applies to posters via email.  IMHO its just common
courtesy.  Thanks :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Her name is Lisa Church?  Is her sister Rent A. Cathedral?
                    -- R. Cunningham