 People / 368
Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:43:29 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 01:06:17 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com>
wrote:

Couldn't it properly read that and thread it under a message, combined with
the information that I'm posting to lugnet.people?  I really don't
understand why this is limited to me and/or Eudora users.  And I REALLY
DON'T want to give up Eudora - I love it and I hate Outlook/Outlook Express.

Well, you could try a newsreader instead of email - it's much more
suited to what you're doing, following a discussion group.

If you like Eudora, you'll probably like Agent or Gravity.

Jasper