 People / 363
362  |  364
Subject:
Hey, all you prog rockers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:16:09 GMT

Someone recently told me, Lego fanatics all seem to have cats, computers, and a
penchant for progressive rock as common hobbies.  I was just checking out some
of the member profiles (I'm #95), and sure enough, it's true!  :-)

Since this is so, I just wanted to invite you all to check out my website:

http://www.umop.com

I create progressive electronic insrumental brain candy, occasionally heavy on
the "wank" (solos, odd time signatures).  There's also other fun stuff there
like free fonts, an art gallery (sorry, no Lego creations there yet) some
Shockwave games, and a few insane rebus puzzles just for bad measure...

So go now!  Tell me what you think...send me an Email sometime if you want a
free CD (with donation, if desired).  I'm not really in it for money (good
thing!).  I'm proud of the music, and I'd love a good audience to hear it.

Take care!

Dave (Parallax)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx