  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Internation Building Idea Book #1 - 1960-67.

This is a reprint from RTL - Gary Istok. (...) was available from about 1960-67 in several different versions. I notice that yours is in Swedish (I assume). I have a complete (mint) copy of this book in German, as well as a few pages from an (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.314)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) design is close to PNLTC but has modifications to incorporate short plexi crowd guards and uses 2x3 stringers since we have table walkers (see the webpage for pics of Chris and Amy on top of the tables) so we needed stronger tables. Our big (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

amy
(score: 1.313)

  The Golden Ages of LEGO

REPRINTED FROM RTL: lego fan wrote: Like John said when you first started out building .... those were the best years .... which is why I think that the golden years were 1961-65, my early years. That was when the Town Plan (set 725) with 1150 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.310)

  Re: Methodology: Reserve, Controlled Reserve, or No Reserve?

(...) If an auction is held in a forum which attracts a reasonable number of potential buyers, and runs for a reasonable amount of time, and the minimum bid is set reasonably, a reserve should never be needed. Ways in which I see a reserve as being (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

church
(score: 1.309)

  Re: TRU Kudos!

I can hear Garrison now. "It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegon. However, there were rumors going around the Lutheran Church potluck that Pastor Inkfist drove into St. Cloud to snap up some SW Lego sets at the midnight sale at TRU. And he would (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) The pastor at my wife's parents' church used to be an avid AD&D player. He still likes the game but says he bowed to silent pressure from his congregation years ago and stopped hosting sessions and playing. He did come to my defense, though, (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.308)

  Re: How'd the table-building go?

Amy & All, (...) It went well, I guess I will need to do a write-up, been going back and forth with stuff today. I will get pictures and comments uploaded ASAP. Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Building exhaustion

(...) My understanding is (cover your ears, Sproat) that after the LDS church acquired a large interest in Pepsi, they've removed caffiene from their list of contra-indicated substances. Steve (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.308)

  Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)

(...) Did you ever wonder why Pepsico came out with "Pepsi Free"? (1) Twice the sugar and none of the caffeine. No, caffeine is still frowned upon, even though Pepsico is partially controlled by Mormons. Funny thing is, though: hot drinks are (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)

(...) LOL! The really funny thing is, is that tactic would probably reach more church members than broadcasting over TV. obexplanation: There's the Mormon cliche -- at pro sports games in SLC, the visiting team's fans are all in line at the beer (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.308)

  Re: ConTraption?

Amy & All, (...) My apologies on not updating here, in regards to Contraption, I was swappinng e-mails this week with various people in regards to this. After swapping various e-mails, from Michael A. and no response from the Con chair Karen, and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.307)

  Re: ConFusion and Penguicon

Amy & All, (...) Well, we do have Tony's thing in the fall, so that is SOMETHING, at least. Sheesh, what a turn of events. : / (...) it! ; ) ). I am for it, as long as we don't have to pay to display. Blech... Scott "Won't get to space stuff until (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.307)

  Rock Raiders --Wider is not better.

Hello again, Every once in a while I break out of lurk to post and Rock Raiders set 4970, Chrome Crusher, was the inspiration this time. As is usual in my reviews, I break out the good, the bad, and the ugly. So here goes. The Good: Lots of spunk (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.307)

  Re: Building Party at Scott Sanburn's House - Saturday, June 8th, 2002

Amy & All, (...) That was from Kai's camera, he was kind enough to provide me with a tape of it, at my request. (...) Well, if you want, I can bring a Railway Express to see how it works if you come to a meeting or whatever. If we have a meeting on (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.306)

  Re: Building Party at Scott Sanburn's House - Saturday, June 8th, 2002

Amy & All, (...) Unfortunately, yes. What you see onm the right is 1/2 of the train station base, it is basically regular plates with a 2 layer grid of 2x2's and 2x4's on the top, to make a nice, solid base. Even with 77 tubs, I was running out of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.306)

  Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page

The LP had a pretty good PR release recently. Paraphrasing... suppose other amendments were as watered down as the 2nd? Each of these is a parallel to a existing law that regulates the acquisition or ownership of guns. Fortunately, each is currently (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.306)

  Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy)

(...) That's an interesting stance. All I've learned -- from my faith and otherwise -- indicates that we are our brother's keeper; e.g. we're responsible to do what we can for others. Is your "hands-off" approach a tenet of Libertarianism, or have (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.306)

  Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) If you can't find stuff to do in Boston for a day trip, you would be weird... The hard part would be what to see in just a day... (our church youth group went up for a week this spring, and they had trouble (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

church
(score: 1.305)

  Re: Cool LEGO Architecture examples?

Thanks to everyone who's posted and emailed me privately so far. Once Brickshelf gets up and running again, I'll go in and try to find some stuff to show my students in my "Intro" presentation on the first day of class. (...) The part I like about (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

amy
(score: 1.303)

  DUPLO Clone Sighted

We visited the Grand Rapids Children's Museum last night[1][2], and they had a light table with some transparent clone bricks. They appeared to be DUPLO sized, with hollow studs (so they should fit with LEGO 2xN bricks, as well). There were regular (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

church
(score: 1.303)

More:  Next Page >>