  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5321 – 5340 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: VLL with RCX using lego lamp

HI: (...) The short answer is YES. (...) You don't NEED it, BUT if by SDK you are referring to the lego Firmware 2.0 upgrade, it sure makes it VERY easy. If you are still running "older" firmware, then you could .....just a sec..... OK, I'm back. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) While I applaud your sentiment I suspect that I'd rather the instructions stay on BrickShelf(tm) and that Lego(r) fund the bandwidth expense of making them available. If they were on the TLC site, there would be issues with quality. Many (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  New homepage for LUGNET part 3

Hi all, Reference: (URL) and: (2 URLs) Thanks to all who were responding to the previous draft, here is another one: (URL) A few comments: --- Ted Michon wrote: I notice that if I have already visited a top 10 item that it's compacted and expands (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  NXT firmware to be open source

From (URL) press release>: "The LEGO Group today announced that for the first time it will release as open source the firmware of the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® microprocessor – the new NXT brick – the core component of its next generation robotics toolset. (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: TLC or TLG?

(...) I would be inclined to not worry about it until there is some change in LEGO's Fair Play policy(1), which still gives "LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site" as an (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) If you want to write a letter to TLC that they can read and respond to, why would you do it on LUGNET? Why not go to (URL) and do it there? Isn't that what that site is for? Why should LUGNET provide time, space, hardware, bandwidth, etc. to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) An official post requires a certain stationary (aka email address domain) and a particular signature with specific elements in it. Have I understood you correctly? Is this actually documented anywhere? This would seem to suggest that lacking a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Mess up in spotlight

(...) hey, todd ~ i also noticed in the spotlight that the new feature at lego.com (Knight's Kingdom) was pointed out by shiri, but it's listed as "LEGO Castle World" in your text. the official page is "LEGO Castle", but "Castle World" is a seperate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  4x2ReVu: 79100 Kraang Lab Escape

Stuck in a cell with my ‘chucks just out of reach and wondering just what it’ll take to get out of here (‘cause I’m sure the guys don’t even know I’m here). ‘Stuck’ that is until that Foot bozo made his first mistake calling for takeout! Popeye has (...) (12 years ago, 28-Dec-12, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Saw this on lego.com

(...) Look's like Jon's to me, as well. The photography quality/style is way out of whack between the two MOCs, which is often a telling sign that image theft has taken place. (...) I've had someone point out where one of my MOCs had been posted in (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BricksWest™ 2003 Registration Opens

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 VOICE admin@brickswest.com (URL) 2003 Registration Opens December 12, 2002—Today BrickMedia™, LLC ((URL) and the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: *snippage* (...) Jake, I love ya like a brother, but I'm going to take exception to that claim! I've been a big-time fan of LEGO bricks for almost 39 years, and this is by far the DUMBEST thing the LEGO Company has (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) After looking at the two pictures for a while, I felt like I was looking at one of those kids' games of "Spot the differences." Well, I only found one difference that is striking. Even with the very different brightnesses of the pictures, this (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi, (...) couple of these just for parts alone. 622 pieces for $39.99! Blue roof slopes! Yay! I am intrigued though, how did Lego pick this model? Was there some sort of competition where anyone could submit models, or did Lego start searching web (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Lego Consumer Service (?)

Ho appena telefonato al numero: 02 3103 2222; che il sito www.lego.com indica essere il numero di telefono per il Lego Consumer Service. Motivo della chiamata, il solito problema degli ammortizzatori della 8448. Beh... Risposta automatica: "I nostri (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Pullman Style Passenger Car LEGO Factory

Here is a (URL) Pullman style passenger car> built with LEGO Train Factory parts inspired by some pics of such a car on English rails. (URL) to this Pullman car at LEGO Factory>. (URL) Thanks for checking it out. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: BZP hits 7,000th member-Lugnet is lagging behind.

(...) But why? The original post had nothing to do with what you replied to. You just took his post as an invite to bonk BZP on the head. And for what? Was it really to "help defuse another Brick Vs. Bionicle argument before it could happen"? I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Dino pages at LEGO.com

The dinosaur pages are finally up (actuall they've been there for a while but are finally linked from the home page and thus "open for business"). The neatest thing is a computer animated movie that plays pretty well. At the end of the film there is (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: problems with lego.com

No joy for me... Duq "lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G2w2qB.C9C@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...

(...) According to the press release on the LEGO site they will be sold as sets, here is part of the press release: "Beginning Oct. 28, children can visit www.LEGO.com/sports to find out the first three NBA players who will be featured as LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

More:  Next Page >>