 Administrative / NNTP / 553
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
BUT - when kids write a letter to Santa, there will be no response because
there is no Santa (hope I did not burst any bubbles) - and when we write a
letter to Lego we would like a response because the can (well, were) able to
reply - they were actuall people with actuall answers with actuall
computers. We wanted them to respond, why else write it? At least let them
post in ths thread. Even though I do not see why any of them would *still*
want to post here - after the cold, hard shoulder they are given time after
time after time... Like I said before, if somebody treated me this way as
much as you (as a group) have, then i would have walked a looooooong time
ago. And I find it funny that you asked them to put a link to the bionicle
newsgroup on their offical site, when that thread has alot of negative
things in it - and the lego people stepped in and explained things - and
then you shut the door in their face the next day? This is what you want
peoples first impression of Lugnet to be about? Would you take yourself up
on that offer?

Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com

If you want to write a letter to TLC that they can read and respond to, why
would you do it on LUGNET?  Why not go to http://www.lego.com and do it
there?  Isn't that what that site is for?  Why should LUGNET provide time,
space, hardware, bandwidth, etc. to allow TLC to get feedback from it's
customers?  That is TLC's problem not LUGNET's.  If they wanted your
feedback as badly as you think they do, they'd give you an easy path for it.

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce
mike at faunce dot com