 Administrative / NNTP / 455
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
The lugnet.dear-lego newsgroup was created for open letters to LEGO from its
fans -- like "Dear Santa" but about LEGO instead of Santa Claus.

So was that a no?

Correctomundo.

--Todd

BUT - when kids write a letter to Santa, there will be no response because
there is no Santa (hope I did not burst any bubbles) - and when we write a
letter to Lego we would like a response because the can (well, were) able to
reply - they were actuall people with actuall answers with actuall
computers. We wanted them to respond, why else write it? At least let them
post in ths thread. Even though I do not see why any of them would *still*
want to post here - after the cold, hard shoulder they are given time after
time after time... Like I said before, if somebody treated me this way as
much as you (as a group) have, then i would have walked a looooooong time
ago. And I find it funny that you asked them to put a link to the bionicle
newsgroup on their offical site, when that thread has alot of negative
things in it - and the lego people stepped in and explained things - and
then you shut the door in their face the next day? This is what you want
peoples first impression of Lugnet to be about? Would you take yourself up
on that offer?

Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com