 Administrative / NNTP / 468
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:

BUT - when kids write a letter to Santa, there will be no response because
there is no Santa (hope I did not burst any bubbles) - and when we write a
letter to Lego we would like a response because the can (well, were) able to
reply - they were actuall people with actuall answers with actuall
computers. We wanted them to respond, why else write it?

If you really care about a response, you can post it in lugnet.lego.direct.

Lugnet.dear-lego has always been for letters you don't really expect/want/need
an answer to.  It predates LEGO's presence on Lugnet by... well, shoot, a
couple years, at least.

eric