 Space / 35399
Re: Saw this on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 20:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Horvatits wrote:
In "his" creations there is a picture of something that I'm pretty sure is
Jon Palmer's Q-wing. It even has the same name! Could someone please verify
that that is indeed Jon's Q-wing?

Look's like Jon's to me, as well.  The photography quality/style is way out of
whack between the two MOCs, which is often a telling sign that image theft has
taken place.

I don't think that stealing someone's moc is right.

I've had someone point out where one of my MOCs had been posted in someone
else's LEGO Club gallery (and a few in Brickshelf galleries as well).  If Jon
asks them to remove his copyrighted photo, they should be able to pull it right
away, but the request probably has to come directly from him, rather than some
"concerned citizen".