 Space / 35392
Re: Saw this on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 20:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Horvatits wrote:
Hey everybody,

Today I was surfing the web and I went to lego.com. While there I saw this:
http://club1.lego.com/clubpages/default.asp?mode=view&PP={1876D510-AF8E-420B-A733-9EE9C378B8C7}&locale=2057

In "his" creations there is a picture of something that I'm pretty sure is Jon
Palmer's Q-wing. It even has the same name! Could someone please verify that
that is indeed Jon's Q-wing? I don't think that stealing someone's moc is right.

Andrew Horvatits
(who is in need of a title)

That really does look like Jon's. I am very sure of it, since looking at the
picture how it shows the top view in a smaller box, and Jon is the only person I
remember doing that. Stealing a MOC is not right, at least I don't think it is.

Chris Perron