  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5221 – 5240 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego car!?!

Yeah, I saw that. (URL) It's a de-badged Ford Expedition. It's designed cooperatively between Lego and Johnson Systems, which I'd never heard of but is apparently good with automotive interior type stuff. If they want to sell many they'll need to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.year.2001)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: www.lego.com has been updated...

Hi again, The Mindstorms section has been updated as well. Besides the DSDK there is a pic of the camera 9731 now: (URL) to forget the UCS sets are there as well now: (URL) CD-Rom section has grown quickly as well. BTW, all these are now in the 57XX (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) And I'm saying that LEGO.com does not represent the general public either, only a slightly larger small niche of fans. (...) My mistake, it was the S@H catalog, not the magazine, see: (URL) et al Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Keynote Address Q&A

At events past, Brad Justus, Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct has graciously given attendees unprecedented access to information related to the LEGO hobby. He has presented new and surprising product announcements, and has accepted live questions (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: how odd!!!!

(...) They do indeed appear to be raw ABS. The company I work for has one customer who wants parts made in antimicrobial ABS with the intent of painting them afterwards, so we decided not to waste money on having the sheet colored. It all comes in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3

(...) Mostly looks good in terms of the layout and features. But a few comments: Designy comments first: 1) I'm not sure I understand why you wanted to change the colors of the logo and the background? Personally, I find the new colors a little too (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Questions have been raised recently regarding our stance toward the publication (scanned and posted) of our catalogs, both those intended for consumers and those for retailers. During my visit earlier this week in Billund, and also following (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish) !

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Dacta ??

(...) Dacta is the Education division of TLG go to (URL) for direct info. The sell through a partnership with Pitsco (go to (URL) ) and other education supply companies. (go to (URL) ). BG ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) What would've been really good is if you'd got Lego to actually post it on their official site for the duration of April 1. Now that would've been amusing... The April fool over on the Zoids message group was interesting. Some guy posted that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  A few Pause oddities

I see what Jennifer means, this ng is addictive. 1. <set:3438 McDonald's Restaurant> is categorized under LEGO,Promotional,McDonald's, but <set:3442 LEGOLAND California Truck> is categorized under LEGO,SYSTEM,Town,Pro...,LEGOLAND. I think the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Actually, IIRC, it was the stepmother, who later disguised herself as an old lady so Snow white wouldn't recognize her... (...) Rosaline is gonna be a martyr in my lego-world... (...) LOL! Just add a cyclone, and a Prince Charming that falls (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show

(...) I would guess that LEGO wouldn't approve of that usage. (But I could be wrong). If you aren't familar with it, here is their fair play policy: (URL) Someone in LEGO could probably answer this more definitively. Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

There goes my monopoly on interactive lego castle sites ... along with my self-esteem ;) They must have learned to spell from me though ... I would have to agree that shockwave (although neat for the new), is rather selective in who can watch it ... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: 'Proto' pics on Brickshelf

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDrMuo.xF@lugnet.com... (...) Those images appeared on LEGO.com/trains along with the profile of the profile of the LEGO designer (who's name escapes me) who designed the 10020 Santa Fe (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Lego Camera...

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but over at the Lego Website they're advertising a "Lego Movie Camera" which can be used to make stop motion movies with Legos... follow the link to learn more (you need flash:) (URL) curious if anyone (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  8465

I noticed the 8465 on Lego.com. Is this in the shops yet? It is on brickset: (URL) A (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

Did you know that in Germany at www.legoshop.de you can buy absolutely everything that Lego sells !!!! Regards Tim (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Is it just me?

Not for me. Or at least I have learned to structure my time better. Tell you what. I recently posted about two very important events in Lego News to which rec'vd only a few cherished replies. www.lego.com/build/f...efault.asp (URL) feather ruffle (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?

(...) Which would be: (URL) must admit I'm mildly interested. I'd be more interested if they were blue, and much more interested if they were black. As it is, I have tons of low slope red and I'm not sure the expense of getting European parts packs (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

  Re: blue tub 3033

(...) Saskia I have looked into this long and hard < (URL) > . Nobody as yet has given me any evidence to suggest that they have _ever_ been available in the Europe - or rather, the European Union [an Economic Free Trade Area, similar to the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.022)

More:  Next Page >>