  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5141 – 5160 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: We want to know what you think!

(...) Jake, The why did you visit LEGO.com question is loaded. I went to the LEGO site to give my opinion, not to checkout prices or anything like that. Since I did not feel any of the answers were appropriate I could not continue. There should be (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

It's encouraging to see that the shoppers are up early! LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand is officially open. Visit (URL) and Shop Well! -- Brad Brad Justus Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Ooh!! I've heard rumors about this, but now this looks to be a confirmation. ROCK ON! PCS forever! LEGO finally recognizes Space with a MOC set :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Nice, you guys had me there, although I thought the name was a little dumb, I still know Lego makes dumb names for their sets a lot. I read these on April 2nd, so I didn't even think about April Fool's. (22 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Mars mission IV

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message news:JxIys1.HME@lugnet.com... (...) Solar Cell / RCX info - From the LEGO site: (URL) What are the specs on the LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor? The LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor are designed to (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Recensie duitse 2002 catalogus

Nico Op een plaatje van deze set op de internet site van lego, lijkt het of de keeper van deze set wordt bewogen door een motortje. dus dit lijkt te bevestigen dat er een motortje in zit. kijk maar naar: (URL) Hoogerbrug" <ringebu@knoware.nl> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Brickworld - Keynote Speaker Plus...

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space A lot has been happening lately as we prepare for Brickworld 2010!!! We have a wonderful Keynote Speaker from the upper management of LEGO lined up for the event: Lisbeth Valther (...) (14 years ago, 4-May-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Keeping the Community Informed (& new Parents web site at LEGO.com)

As most you know, I was selected as a LEGO Ambassador for the second cycle and part of the BimPCast (soon to be the LEGOFan Podcast in case you haven't listened to the last show) is now devoted to an LA report. As I become more involved with the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  2x2 tile mosaic possibilities (was: Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection)

(...) Hmmm...According to (URL), there are currently 3 colors of 2x2 tiles being offered for US$6.99/100 -- black, white, and red. That's not much, but it's enough to do a three-tone mosaic. If somebody had US$1000 to blow on 2x2 tiles, they could (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons

For those of us who don't use Macromedia Flash, I've put screencaptures of the 3 new "draftees" from the ongoing LEGO NBA draft at lego.com/sports up on Brickshelf: (URL) when it gets through moderation, you can view this folder for a comparison of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: More new pics of 2001 stuff

To all, I did just noticed that the images I have downloaded from shop.lego.com/... a few days back have now been removed and can no longer be seen where I found them. Someone at TLC must have noticed the 'misupload' and taken the new images back (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  LEGO.com has some updated links...

For all of you have not seen it yet, there are several new links, some of them have at least changed: www.lego.com/city (rather boring) www.legoworldshop.com It has been closed for a while, but now it has a better text however and the pictures show (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) An update of sorts: I was the one who made the pilgrimage, and the other parties who would have come unfortunately weren't able to make it. Their legal dept (I met with the intellectual property lawyer) is very aware and very concerned with (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) LEGO's line of educational products. Go here: (URL) a more expansive answer... James (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I agree with Frank here 100%. Not everybody has Javascript enabled, and if they have to fool around with their browser settings every time they want to visit, that'll drive people away if nothing will. Showers are great places for thinking. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) However this does jive with their kid friendly theme. My 7 year-old daughter just created her own LEGO Web account and I have to say that I feel much safer allowing her to browse through the LEGO site knowing that someone is moderating the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) ?!? That must be the new math. :) 33000 seconds is a little over 9 hours. 23 days would be 1,987,200 seconds. James (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Silly Survey at LEGO.com

(...) I'll hafta remember that. :) Next time I make a survey, instead of e. none of the above I'll put e. I would've answered this with a few sentences if I wasn't constrained to a single check box or letter. :o) (But seriously, I know what you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

So the service service will go. I live in Switzerland and I telephoned Lego last Friday to order some bits and they took my order as normal. I will telephone them tomorrow to see what the situation is. Regards Tim (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  !!!brains, BrAiNs, BRAINS!!!

¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡ !!!brains, BrAiNs, BRAINS!!! ¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡°¨¨°¡!¡ (...) (URL) I can’t believe Lego made brains! If you look closely @ the new "Scary Thriller" by Lego studios you’ll espy a clear minifig head with fluffy (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

More:  Next Page >>