  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4801 – 4820 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

(...) Those are most impressive, indeed. The Cobra figures bring back fond memories of my childhood. Looking at them, some look like DIY stickers or decals (the boxer for instance - as well as some of the superheros - the Capt America) from the way (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego
(score: 2.955)

  how many creators

hi i should ask lego directly but they probably have more important work to do :) i'm curious - how many creators build models for lego (especially technic)? some models are really great while some are... pure - is it only because of age of target (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 2.955)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

BEGIN Blank form (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Name: Stephane Simard Nickname: Plague Age: 27 Sex: M Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada Civil status: Single Homepage/BS-account: Lugnet member number: 1869 Aprox. amount of bricks: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 2.955)

  Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring

Yvonne, Take a look at (URL) it's for the Milton Keynes store, but all the new stores are following the same layout now (Bluewater has yet to be upgraded though)... Take a look at the fourth picture at the bottom of the screen - it shows a wall of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 2.955)

  Final BricksWest™ 2003 Update...See You In Carlsbad!

Can you believe that it's been an entire year? This is the final official BricksWest posting before I head out to Carlsbad tomorrow morning! I will attempt to head off as many possible last minute questions in this post as I can. By now all (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

lego, com
(score: 2.955)

  Re: Another AFOL creation copy on Lego.com...

(...) ?!?! That's not even a creation copy, it's a photo copy. It's just a duplicate pic. Awhile back people were selling on ebay some duplicate MOCs that others had built, at least those people BUILT the stuff. This kid just copied the link. Why go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.954)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) It's not a good idea to have the word lego in the domain name. See TLC's fair play policy: (URL) LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 2.954)

  Re: Tohunga and COMIC UPLOAD...

Hmmm. Am I going to have to join the Lego Mania Club so that I can get the comic when it hits North America? (...) latest German issue of the World Club magazine.... (...) Manga-style of drawings.... I'll scan the entire comic and send (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, lego
(score: 2.954)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) Richard and Jojo, The 2x2x3 double convex slopes in red are in the new Air Blazers (#4403) set. I do not own it but you can see one of the slopes in the picture on LEGO.com This set looks very cool with many pieces that will be good for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

lego, com
(score: 2.953)

  Transcript of Keynote

Herewith an unedited transcript of the Keynote... corrected version to follow 15 February 2003 BricksWest 2003 announcements and Keynote speech Matt announced that the Bricks Magazine has received 2000 preview requests already, and will be opening (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

lego, com
(score: 2.953)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report

BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report February 27, 2003 community \com·mu·ni·ty\, n. 1) A group of people having common interests. 2) Similarity or identity: a community of interests. 3) Sharing, participation, and fellowship. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

lego, com
(score: 2.953)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

(...) I asked italy@lego.com for the index number on the sticker sheet in 6970 after I hadn't got reply on this post: (URL) was told (in a very friendly way) that all information regarding discontinued sets has been destroid. (...) billund calling (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

lego, com
(score: 2.953)

  Re: how many creators

(...) They don't answer questions about why they do or don't do certain things. (...) I seem to recall something about three to four designing Technic. I might be mistaken though. (...) Some probably has to do with that. (...) TLC tries to include (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 2.952)

  Re: Lego o caramelle?

Peccato solo che le vecchie glorie non ci siano e, a quanto o visto, gli ultimi Technic in commercio non mi esaltano più di tanto! Quanto sarebbe bello se riproponessero le cecchie glorie... ma ve lo immaginate un bell'8860 nuovo nuovo di zecca? Le (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 2.952)

  Build-a-Bot

Hey cool, I remember the announcement, but I didn't know it was featured on www.Lego.com ! (URL) by step instructions - Original Mech design by Eric Sophie (URL) on CD. (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 2.952)

  LEGO Estrela

"Em breve, a Estrela terá um novo site - mais informativo, dinâmico e cheio de novidades! Nele, além de saber muito mais sobre a Estrela, seus produtos e noticias...." Eu não acredito que até hoje a Estrela não terminou o novo site. Aquele aviso (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 2.952)

  Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit

"ssenkrahsemaj" <jamesharkness@hotmail.com> mumbled in news:HA85E0.FEJ@lugnet.com: (...) The RCX is the core of LEGO Mindstorms. It comes with the Robotics Invention System It is a microprocessor built into a big LEGO brick. You can attach different (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 2.952)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Last I saw, Bionicle was scheduled to be released in August in North America. The Lego Mania magazine (or whatever it's called) did have a promotion selling one of them (the fire one I think) but the rest aren't available. (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 2.951)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Paul - The larger curved windows are currently available in LEGO Educational Division set(formerly LEGO Dacta) number P970098-118. I'm not sure where a good source of the smaller corner windows are. The Breezeway Cafe <set:10037> has the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.950)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Here it is: (URL) I had a little more time and a little more planning I could have done something like this: (URL) spelling errors) Again, sorry folks for the funny. Just playing with photoshop. It was Tim's fault ;-) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.949)

More:  Next Page >>