  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4741 – 4760 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

I don't know that I can pick out a single "coolest" experience, but here's a sample. I've had tons of fun at various fests around the country. Meeting a bunch of people who thought I was in my 20's or 30's (when I was actually 17) at Mindfest in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Sounds simple enough, but I need a context to answer the question in. Am I to reply with my most important 20 bricks by my typical volume? Or with the 20 bricks on my "most wanted" list that changes from week to week (i.e., bricks I really (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) Todd, what would you do if someone posted set numbers and names that they had legitimately obtained from www.lego.com? (see (URL) ) --Dave (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: Lego Cad

Thanks for the atention, Duq! But i was trying to find the Lego Cad by Autodesk and Dacta. The oficial program. Like "simple machines" The LeoCad not run in my computer and MLCad is good but is too dificult to build models (URL) know a place to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: lEGO.COM UPDATED!

(...) ...That movie was great! :-) Good show of the alphateam stuff and nice to see them using the studios stuff. The bad voiceovers only made it better :-) ...Must have been fun to make for them too :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Master Builder pictures?

Hi all, I've been looking around for pics from the Master Builder competition, but haven't found much. We've seen the winners' entries on the Jimmy Kimmel show (Thanks Jeff and Dan): (URL) Sanders (aka Maskatron) has a gallery here: (URL) can see (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Were you paid in LEGO bricks? Now *that* would have been cool !! <grin> Seriously though, thanks for your post. It was both informative and enlightening on a subject we would all agree is most wonderfully cool... :) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  New stuff at shop.lego.com

Hi, I just browsed shop.lego.com and 'mosaic' is added to the 'S@H exclusives' section! The setnumber appears to be 3443 ... Text reads: "Try out the NEW Brick-o-Lizer where you can turn a digital image into a LEGO Mosaic - a picture made of LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) One way of looking at it is thus, we here on Lugnet tend to hardcore, rabid fans that once we see an announcement HERE, tend to go there soon after (for the pictures man! :^) At the very least I know that I tend to go there to confirm that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Here it is: (URL) I had a little more time and a little more planning I could have done something like this: (URL) spelling errors) Again, sorry folks for the funny. Just playing with photoshop. It was Tim's fault ;-) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Hobby Train Preorder on S@H: K10183

Noticed on (URL) Brickset> they had the Hobby Train set listed as K10183. Checked on Shop At Home and sure enough, it's there and ready for preorder and shipping March 13 (though you can't get the other 29 instructions until LDD 2.0 comes out on (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) Does this mean that you'd put faith in a vote on the LEGO.com site representing the LEGO buying public in general? Interesting. Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

James Simpson wrote in message ... (...) competition (...) that what (...) the Lego (...) rather than (...) is (...) actions. I totally agree. I put on a couple of "Lego shows" at my daughter's school - kids brought their own creations in and we put (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) I would be willing to bet a shiny new red 2x4 brick that the LEGO site gets more hits during any given time period than LUGNET. I'm simply saying that LUGNET does not represent the general public, only a small niche of fans. (...) No, I have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Paul - The larger curved windows are currently available in LEGO Educational Division set(formerly LEGO Dacta) number P970098-118. I'm not sure where a good source of the smaller corner windows are. The Breezeway Cafe <set:10037> has the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Authorized Lego retailers

I am always looking for new places to purchase lego and came across the site www.theblockshop.com the other day. This site interested me mainly because according to the site, they are located around 30 miles from where I live and the fact that they (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor?

(...) Well, Lego's store locator (I didn't even know they had one of these!) lists a KB Toys at 663 STILLWATER AVENUE, BANGOR 04401-3674. But strangely, it doesn't find the TRU or any Wal*Marts or Targets within 50 miles (which I'm pretty sure there (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  LEGO World Denmark - February 2008

(Posted on behalf of Jan Beyer.) Dear all, I would like to let you know that LEGO Denmark is planning on doing a LEGO World Event in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2008. The event will take place in Copenhagen and the event dates are from the 13th of (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.033)

  Re: Wat zit er in CyberMaster 8482?

"Jaco" == Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@globalxs.nl> writes: Jaco> Hi all! Jaco> Ik zit er toch sterk aan te denken om deze set te kopen, maar Jaco> ben je dan klaar? Nou, meer lego is natuurlijk nooit weg, maar in principe kun je met alleen de (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Hmm. If you dig around in the page source for the model pop-ups, you can find the lxf file: (URL) the thumbnail: (URL) course, an URL that goes right to the model would be a lot nicer. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

More:  Next Page >>