  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4221 – 4240 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Hi Adrian, I also have one of these minifigs, still in the bag. I bid on mine on eBay around six months ago. I asked around to see if anyone else knew where it came from and the most useful answer I got was that it was given away at a space expo in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.049)

  Alexa web ranking

I was looking up web ranking at (URL) I noticed LEGO.com is ranked 437. What site is that picture from though? (URL) is catching up fast at 26,279 :) KL (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.049)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) LEGO Medieval Village set #10193 will be available January 2009. LEGO.com and LEGO Brand retail stores will carry the set. USD $99.99 1,601 pcs. -Abner (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

Noticed this on Shop-At-Home. Must be a copy and paste error. Not sure if (or who) I should email (at) LD to warn them or maybe Jake will read this and tell the appropriate person. Wouldn't want a bunch of folks calling up demanding TIE Bomber (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  LEGO® set 10197 - Fire Brigade

Start saving! LEGO® set 10197 – Fire Brigade Ages 16+. 2,231 pieces. Year: 2009 US $ 149.99; CA $ 199.99, UK £ 97.85, DE € 149.99 Build an authentic vintage fire station! Ding ding ding! There’s a fire in town! The fire brigade drives to the scene (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  LEGO Company Announces Worldwide Co-Publishing Deal With Electronic Arts

--business news wired-- LEGO® Company Announces Worldwide Co-Publishing Deal With Electronic Arts REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(Electronic Arts (Nasdaq:ERTS), the leading interactive entertainment software company has signed an agreement with the LEGO® (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  LEGO Factory parts list - Basic Technic Bricks

Oddly enough, this bunch contains no actual Technic bricks. Parts are grouped in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Note: I'm assuming that the 1x6 bar is the closed-studs variety, based on its behavior in LDD - can anyone confirm that? Marc Nelson (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  LEGO Factory entry: 3-Wide!

LEGO Factory Entry for Week Three: BZPBinkmeister's 3-Wide! (2 URLs) More pictures and info> This train and station design is comprised of 641 pieces and weighs almost a pound. Micro indeed. Settled on four competition-regulation 8x8 green micro (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Re: LEGO Cool Kids - looking for innovative kids

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3a9ac877.62126493@l...et.com>... (...) (URL) is the section that's featuring my daughter Lizzie at the moment. The only way to navigate to it that I can find is to sign in as a Web Club member, then click on New Stuff. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  LEGO.com updated more!!!

Lego.com has been updated with a new story contest, "Minifig Comic Adventures" Game, and "COMING SOON: Lego Comic Maker" or something like that. The Life On Mars website is up, but with only a picture and a COMING SOON sign. I got the adress for the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  New stuff on www.LEGO.com

Jake, A couple of things - 1) I noticed that Lego has started to use those Flash advertisements that popup in the middle of your screen. In this case, they are advertising the new Lego produced show on Fox TV. (I can't recall the name, but it was (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

(...) Very odd as we all know some people have more scruples than others. (...) So someone can purchase sets from the following sources: 1.Retail outlets 2.Lego.com as an individual paying full retail price 3.Lego.com as one of their authorized (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) Just quote price and availability, and bring some (enough!) to 1000steineland in Berlin. Pre-orders? Bulk-orders for user groups? (...) First of all: Great stuff. The repeats and spelling mistakes have already been mentioned, so I skip that. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.lego.* newsgroup hierarchy

(...) Hmm. Well, there really are have been about 30 or 35 or so major categories over the past 30 or so years, right? So it may not grow much. In the past 10 years, for example, only about 10 major categories have been added: : 1989 - LEGO® SYSTEM™ (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) Yeah, I know. I just meant that they're nothing new. (...) I think Matt was taking the mick with his message about buying $1 000 000 dollars of bulkpacks to get enough of the right pieces to build a single engine. But have a look at the ad (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Question about LEGO minifigure trademark

In the footer of lego.com is this text: "LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS, the BELVILLE, KNIGHTS' KINGDOM and EXO-FORCE logos, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group." What do they mean (...) (13 years ago, 5-Apr-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  new jackstone!

Saw some of the new jack stone sets today. I know, I know, everyone is thinking, yich, jack stone. However the HTO sets seem to be not bad for parts packs of pieces in new colors. Just ignore the jack stone fig... The new sets I saw were: 4612 Super (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  LEGO COMPANY AND NBA BUILD COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL ALLIANCE

(URL) COMPANY AND NBA BUILD COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL ALLIANCE NEW YORK, MAY 30, 2002 – The LEGO Company and the National Basketball Association have reached an agreement for a comprehensive multi-year global merchandising and marketing alliance that (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) How obvious - great! Although I cant check the price of my model and get to that page until I download the new LDD open it in there save it and repost it to lego factory! I guess I'll get around to that... It seems that all the submitted (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

  "UCS" LEGO Factory MOC: GP-38

I present my first venture into the world of 10-wide LEGO Factory train creations, a GP-38 locomotive in CSX-like colors. (URL) > A while back, there was some discussion about UCS train models, so I created this as a response. It can be used as a (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.048)

More:  Next Page >>