  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4161 – 4180 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Next eBay auction live - Wreath!

(...) (URL) (...) Direct Put in auction for Jake. (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

Wayne, I love the passenger cars. I just have one suggestion. The red in the stripe doesn't quite fit the engine. Using the 6 by 28 train bases, still at S@H for $3, (URL) widen the stripe. Hope to see them in person soon. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H

(...) Yes, there's a popup from the main shopping page (URL) indicates that the offer is only good in the U.S. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

(...) I see the 'Coming Soon' note on the Shop At Home site. I wonder if they mean they'll be having auctions on the LEGO.com site? Or if they'll be putting official LEGO items up on a 3rd party site like eBay? Either way....... bad idea. Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Case Study: Organic Builds LEGO's Online Strategy

I'm forwarding this from Mark Benz, who can't post to LUGNET from work. Address any e-mail replies to markdbenz at yahoo.com. --Bill. [ Begin forwarded message ] Hi, An article of general interest about how LEGO, very sucesfully they say, used (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.baylug) !

lego, com
(score: 3.087)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Cypress Trees are not in the current S@H catalog (granted, it omits many products, but other trees are there). 10113 does not seem to be available on shop.lego.com anymore. I would tend to suspect that they got their last use of the mold when (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.086)

  Re: Toilet-cleaning Robot

Here you go Iain: (URL) favorite part of the interview with Abevans: "Lego: Was there a particular mechanism that you needed to create to get the Toilet Scrubber to work? Abevans: Getting the "bowl brush" mechanism to work was a challenge. First, it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.086)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Tommy and for others, (...) Either way--but it would be different. I thought the LegoLand part of BricksWest was the weakest but many AFOL's like LL. I have been to Carlsbad and Billund --skipped Windsor, and as for myself, I would rather (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.086)

  Re: New 2002 Belville Sets

Hi Shiri, There are pictures of these online at lego.com in the SAH section. Pick any country for your viewing pleasure :) Deidre drb@tasmail.com (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 3.086)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Current policy already allows this. Jake, for instance, is using his unofficial account right now. And conversations similar to the recent '20 Questions' have always been allowed on LUGNET. LEGO employees are welcome everywhere on LUGNET. The (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.085)

  Turkey!

The Lego.com shopping home page has a close up of Safran's Amazing Bazaar and there's a turkey!! Julie (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 3.085)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Jake responded to a question I posted over on fbtb.net that they won't release the actual vote totals, and that the order in which they are listed on the lego.com site has no relation to what was first place, second place, etc. Bruce (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.085)

  Re: Advertise on Brickshelf

(...) matter) - keep the BrickShelf ads within the community. I would like to work something out with LDraw contributors to donate money to host LDraw ads on BrickShelf, and I think it would be a good idea for other websites, especially big ones (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.085)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

The below link errors out. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.085)

  Re: Heads up on new 10020 Santa Fe train at shop.lego.com

According to Ahui Herrera (posted in .trains on 18 February 2002 08:50) "The 1st first five ARE NOT AVALIBALE FOR PURCHASE as they were taken out of the production run and will be given away by lego as promos/contest,etc" "also he (VP) hinted at new (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.085)

  News article about Imagination Centers

There was an article in the business section of the San Diego Union-Tribune today(March 10) about LEGO planning to open more Imagination Center stores across the country(ONE NOTE: not where yet!). Here it is: "Lego to build brand with Imagination (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.085)

  Re: aust. customs and duty, lego & GST

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <SNIP>> (...) God bless the silk road, I can see it now, a caravan of camels carrying sandy wind blown boxes of Lego on their humps. Oh no wait, someone invented a flying machine a hundred years ago. This yet (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 3.085)

  Re: 10021

Dug the picture up from the Temporary Internet Files and put in on Brickshelf: (URL) was a close up as well, where you could see the (non-) windows, but I haven't seen it... Duq "William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.084)

  Re: 10054 Now Available

(...) If you look at here: (URL) see that's not all. They brought (back) the 33 degree slopes for the corners, and also for odd-sizes like the 3x3 and 1x3 sizes. They also have "small windows", which are basically transparent (clear) 1x2 bricks. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.084)

  Re: Legends winner

(...) I could not agree more. Well maybe a little more, but not much. :-) Well said, Jeff. Announcing at BrickFest (if it happens) will be a pleasant treat for us and will have zero impact on the mundanes as long as it gets up on lego.com soon. It's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.084)

More:  Next Page >>