 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4616
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Stembel writes:
think they should be able to respond to posts anywhere on Lugnet, at the very
least through two seperate accounts for official and unofficial posts.
Afterall, Lego's employees may be AFOLs, too, right?

Current policy already allows this. Jake, for instance, is using his unofficial
account right now. And conversations similar to the recent '20 Questions' have
always been allowed on LUGNET.

LEGO employees are welcome everywhere on LUGNET. The only things kept inside
the .lego area are: official statements and lego.com e-mail addresses.

-Suz