  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  S1253 Shell Car transporter $3.99 @ S@H

I really didn't mind paying $9.99 for a few of these a couple of years ago. I just noticed they are now marked down to $3.99. (URL) A good deal IMO. Jonathan (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.082)

  Re: Enough already

I agree totally with Robert...Which brings me, once again, to point out an address EVERYONE should look at. Todd is, in my opinion, trying the best he can to *follow* the words in this website: (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.082)

  ¿Eye Part?

¿Does anyone recognize the part used to make the eyesocket of the "RAM" mini-bot in the May-June LEGO club magazine page 14? Must be logged in to view the Lego Club instructions: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.082)

  Mindstorms NXT 1.1

Hi, I don't think I've seen it here yet, but apparently LEGO is finally releasing version 1.1 of the NXT software. It will be available on Shop@Home: (URL) So far it seems it's not available in all countries yet, but a phone call might work. To me (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.082)

  Lego Life on Mars Tour

Looks like Lego has organized a Life On Mars Truck Tour that is slated to be at the Science Centre in Toronto on July 5th and 6th. The tour truck with adjacent tents is to be set up in the parking lot, so admission is free. Here is the link for (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.082)

  Set info updates

A couple of updates from trolling through my set list... 515 Basic Building Set has 113 pieces (according to the inventory on the box). 4819 is called Rebel Chariot (according to www.lego.com/shop). (I don't know the piece count...I threw out the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: Star Destroyer Lighting

Capital idea, Joe - thanks! There are quite a few of these kits available on eBay as well. This will probably be the way to go. Now to place my order on shop.lego.com and wait an agonizing month... :-) ===...=== (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  There Are NO Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, March 10, 2010 to Tuesday, March16, 2010.

There Are NO Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, March 10, 2010 to Tuesday, March16, 2010. Please check <www.lego.com> for any on-line specials or reductions. (15 years ago, 10-Mar-10, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand

Hoping I'm not posting old news, but LEGO TV went live yesterday on Comcast on Demand. There's an hours worth of content that will be cycling through during this Christmas season. One of the features includes a report from Brickfest PDX and (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) some of the lego.com trains pages. as in: (URL) I would like to see the following parts: -3x3 inverted corner slopes -3x3 inside corner slopes -inverted inside corner slopes in 45 and 33 degree slopes -1x8x1 brick arches -plain panel doors (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  lego.com and shop.lego.com SLOWEST!!

I tried access to LEGO website and Shop@LEGO. It really SLOWWW!!! Couple days I went access and no problem immediately load and keep moving. But now, I tried to enter and take over 3 minutes, not even complete yet. I have DSL high speed internet. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Update

The RIS 2.0 CD does not contain the SDK. The beta SDK is still available on the Lego site. It's a bit hard to find though.((URL) White" <colinjwhite@home.com> wrote in message news:GJD4xG.A4v@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Mindstorms (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Actually, NO, with the available evidence (i.e. NOTHING said from TLC so far), it is correct, not wishful thinking. If I would have seen ONE message in here or on lego.com asking that the pics be removed from sites, then I would agree with you that (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

Me too! thanks! It was good to read those. I think that there is someone out there who knows the story. Ask Redini. Pester the people who post the archive photos on Lego.com. Bug Brad Justus. (If anyone would have a copy...) Query Jake McKee, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

I must say I felt a bit hamstrung when LEGO Fan crashed because that's where the blog I was trying to get established was. it was a bit disheartening to tell you the truth. That's going to change soon and I'll have a specific spot to throw out (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed

(...) Dave, It took a long time before I found a reference to Lego. If you look at the back of the cards, the pattern is really Lego in a very small font. According to (URL) game came out in 1947. I won this in a recent ebay auction. dave (16 years ago, 19-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  evviva i dino 2010... gratis!!!!!

alla Lego si sono fusi.... dopo i designer che appaiono e scompaiono...danno la serie completa dino 2010 ad un prezzo da urlo, non 144 euro, ma 0 (zero) euro:-))). (URL) compriamo un camion????? Sarà il caldo poveretti.... ciao GAetano (18 years ago, 28-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  POOR GAZGANO :"-(

I saw the starwars bucket at my local TRU ans suddenly noticed: THEY BASICLY MURDERED GAZGANO!!! At first I hoped it was another racer, but they even say it's Gazgano on lego.com!!! Anican & JarJar were spared their lives, but their podracers got (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: Wireless IR transmission

In message <NEBBIEGCKKDKLPLHNEL...l.rr.com>, Ryan Patterson <rpatters@cfl.rr.com> writes (...) You could use 'Cybermaster' but it is no where near as flexible as the RCX - it is even worse than the scout! That uses a radio link. Check out (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Cypress Trees are not in the current S@H catalog (granted, it omits many products, but other trees are there). 10113 does not seem to be available on shop.lego.com anymore. I would tend to suspect that they got their last use of the mold when (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.081)

More:  Next Page >>