 Administrative / Database / 1109
1108  |  1110
Subject:
Set info updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 04:34:59 GMT

A couple of updates from trolling through my set list...

515 Basic Building Set has 113 pieces (according to the inventory on the
box).

4819 is called Rebel Chariot (according to www.lego.com/shop). (I don't
know the piece count...I threw out the box before I realized the count
wasn't in the DB.)

8512 Onyx Roborider has 36 pieces (according to packaging), and is
misnumbered in the DB as 8513.

8513 Dust Roborider has 42 pieces (according to packaging), and is
misnumbered in the DB as 8512.

8237 Slammer Racer has 107 pieces (according to the box).

I know I've seen the Roborider misnumberings mentioned before, but I
don't know if they were mentioned in .admin.database.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com