  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GA91n9.735@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) This concerns me too, I'd appreciate knowing reasons for this change. I can understand confusing a lego.com address with an official post, and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

To All, I placed on order on lego.com last night for my current train station product, and they would not let me order any of the clear (trans-white) 1x4x3 windows. I bought blue ones, but does anyone know the reason? Are they being discontinued? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I'm not sure which way I'll go on this one. For the most part, I don't see any harm to *LUGNET* or its members for Lego Reps to post 'officially' to other groups. I only really see potential harm for TLC, or the reps themselves. (...) I rather (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Hmm, looks like Todd started to change his mind... Actually, if nothing else changes, I would lobby very strongly for TLC being able to make announcements in lugnet.announce.lsahs. What would be really cool is if they started posting the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  Re: LEGO Animals

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> <snip> (...) I also have one from a Scala Service Pack (#5387) that I bought at BrickFest. It is a Pale Mint Green, I think, but it looks white in the picture on Lugnet: (URL) it (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Your snapshot (...) don't see anything like your snapshot. I only see the blue background once on the title bar. The rest of the page has a white background. In your snapshot you can even see where the image ends and a repeat of it starts... I (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) I'm theorizing here but I think they are possibly trying to scale down the catalogs because of the emergence of shop.lego.com. Even the themes that do appear in the catalog many of them are incomplete and have a "Look for more XXX-theme (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.221)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) If you want to write a letter to TLC that they can read and respond to, why would you do it on LUGNET? Why not go to (URL) and do it there? Isn't that what that site is for? Why should LUGNET provide time, space, hardware, bandwidth, etc. to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to change your e-mail address back and forth to indicate official vs personal. It's just as easy to do that as to include a disclaimer when posting personal items. But, truthfully, I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

Jacob Arnold wrote in message ... (...) LOL! Sounds like a kind of chastity belt... Kevin (FUT ot-fun) ---...--- - Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web page: (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Super Battle Droid

(URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

The 10013 Open Freight Wagon ((URL) to be a pretty simple design that's, but not really juniorized. And a great source for 2x2 round brown bricks! The Caboose ((URL) seem to be a good source for 2x2 "airplane" windows, and for that price I'm sure (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Excellent! I noticed that a few modifications--which look like improvements, really--have been made from the original GoB kit. Good timing, though! :) And although I've said it via email: congrats and kudos to Dan. Woohoo! (And from TLC it's a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Dear Mr. Courtney, It has come to our attention that you have used an expletive-deleted string that could not possibly correspond to any known foul word. As we pride ourselves in knowing EVERYTHING about foul words, we hereby request a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) *steal* for that castle! :D (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Well, of course! But $850, even at TLC mass-production price points, would be GREAT for a Dan Castle! :) (...) Heh. Well, it's only a month away... best LFB (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.220)

  Re: Olá (a quem ler isto)

tb podes utilizar o ldraw/povray para construir, e não estás limitado às peças q tens. tens tudo o q precisas em www.ldraw.org acerca de comprar legos na net, para já não comprei nada, tz quando aparecer a shop.lego.com tb para portugal. e sim os (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.219)

  Re: Legoland passes in the mail?

(...) Maybe they'll have some of the discontinued sets that are still available through S@H, like Royal Knight's Castle? Since I think Construction Site basically carries all current LEGO sets, it'd be hard to beat them, unless you're counting both (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.219)

  Raytracing the 6520 Mobile Outpost

Hi all! Here is my first attempt to model a real Lego set with PovRay and MLcad! (URL) a model of the extreamly cool "6520 Mobile Outpost" ((URL) tought it was great to model an Arctic set since I have not yet seen anyone else modelling one. I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

lego, com
(score: 3.219)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) (Smile) OK, when you post using an @lego.com email address and with your official LEGO title (e.g., Producer, LEGO Direct) in your sig, you are actually speaking for LEGO; anything you say without a personal disclaimer is understood to be The (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.219)

More:  Next Page >>