  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  new town sets?

has anyone seen these? (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 3.239)

  Re: Can't get to LEGO.com

(...) Nope, I simply cannot get to LEGO.com in any way, shape, or form. Every request times out. I don't know enough about the way the 'net works to guess as to why this is, but when I ping lego.com the name does resolve to a numerical address (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  Amusing fun for corporate types...

Yes, I read annual reports for fun sometimes (at least BCE and George Weston Limited)...look at the recommended age for this Annual Report: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  Re: New sightings on shop.lego.com

(...) Ummmm, ,where is this 'hard to find' section located in the USA format? Thx, ~Evan (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  Re: model builder on lego.com...

(...) That's pretty cool, but they have a very long way to go before they can compare with MLCAD! TJ (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  Re: New Halloween site launches!

(...) Oh geez, must still be early! The URL is: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  Re: reading sensors on CM

Hi :) [Note1: CM = CyberMaster; pBrick = { CM | RCX | Scout | RCX2 } ] [Note2: I think this could be usefull to others = CC:lego-robotics] [Note3: I'm showing source code done by Mark Overmars = CC:markov+lego] Well, all my PC apps were done with (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I would. The quote marks indicate the stuff the quotee wrote. Think about the use of quotes in normal text, you write: Tom said: "Let's play." not "Tom said: Let's play". If you are quoting a passage from a book or something you do this: When (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.238)

  New Adventurers site.

Lego.com/jhonnythunder. It's a pretty fun game. NICK (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: My Town

(URL) fair play document. They don't want it on personal pages, because people may get confused that it is part of the official Lego page. Josh (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) ... (...) I remember wanting to kill for that AT-AT when I was a kid. Anyway, if LEGO put out an AT-AT in a big box (size of UCS/Millenium Falcon) I'd buy one (or two, even). -Zak PS - I heard a rumor that LEGO.com was eventually going to have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM

I wanted to mention that this summer's Lego truck tour with a Life on Mars theme is going to be at Faneuil Hall June 23rd and 24th. Apparently the exhibits will all be space themed and I had heard there would be a large recreation of the space (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) good point.. i think that might be part of why i like LOM so much.. however, in the story version (on lego.com) does have an 'evil' rebel group, which is trying to conquer both mars and earth.. but that story doesn't seem to be definitive to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: Altre configurazioni del set Silver Champion

(...) Malissimo Mario ... uno come te che non ha il Silver Champion ... vergognati :) Nella scatola ci sono le istruzioni per costruire la Formula 1 ed il Camion, le istruzioni per costruire il terzo modello, "super street sensation" si possono (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: New sightings on shop.lego.com

(...) Go to shop at home exclusives, then hard to find Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

From:(URL) The year 2000 was a very difficult year for the entire (...) Try reading that again. Does it mention anything about non-brick and garbage-brick ventures? Has it occurred to you that Lego started talking to the AFOLs in 2000? What about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.237)

  Re: Cybermaster alternative software

(...) You can use NQC which supports several targets (RCX, RCX2, Scout, and CyberMaster). Call Lego Consumer Affairs (search News, or check lego.com for the number), they may be able to replace your German CD with an english language version if you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

lego, com
(score: 3.236)

  Re: model builder on lego.com...

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GoM1zJ.969@lugnet.com... (...) Pretty cool for a Flash app. Dan (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.236)

  LEGO Presskit now available...

Taken from: (URL) Presskit now available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Danish As a new service we now provide detailed information about LEGO Company in seven different languages. The presskit is available in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.236)

  Re: new 2001 catalog

(...) That's interesting, because I ordered the 7317 off (URL) for Christmas and it never came; on Dec. 26 I got an official-looking document saying it would be shipped March 1st, 2001. It would lower my opinion even more of TLC if they sent the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.236)

More:  Next Page >>