 Western/Wild West / 544
Re: New sightings on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:00:10 GMT

In lugnet.western, Richard Morton writes:
Take a trip to http://shop.lego.com
Go to 'hard to find' section (USA) and take a look - there's a few things
there that you may be interested in and they seem to be available now!

...... and I'm not talking about the Blacksmiths shop!!

Richard.

Ummmm, ,where is this 'hard to find' section located in the USA format?
Thx,
~Evan