 Trains / 11152
Re: Can't get to LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 22:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

...you might try it on my page:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/new__era.html

Ahhh, I see now.  Yes, my train stock is about to increase!

You should be able to look at the pictures on www.lego.com without any java
rubbish then.

Nope, I simply cannot get to LEGO.com in any way, shape, or form.  Every
request times out.  I don't know enough about the way the 'net works to guess
as to why this is, but when I ping lego.com the name does resolve to a
numerical address (192.208.45.167) and all requests time out.  Weird.  Must be
something about this New Zealand ISP (Xtra).

Thanks for posting the pics.  Can't wait to get back home to my DSL connection,
even though Verizon is the most evil and incompetent organization I've ever
dealt with.

Keep on brickin',
Matt