 Trains / 11142
Re: Can't get to LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 11:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matt Agnew writes:
Geez,

Everybody's talking about these cool new trains but for some reason I haven't
been able to get to LEGO.com - it just times out.  I've tried every day for
a week now.  I'm travelling in New Zealand and am on a cheesy dialup - which
may have something to do with it (although every other site seems to come in
fine).

Anybody got any off-LEGO.com pictures of this stuff?  Thanks!

Matt
Enginemusic.com

Hi Matt,

try this link: