  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2941 – 2960 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Cool Kids page (Lizzie's trip to Antarctica)

Lego sponsored my daughter Lizzie to go on the Students On Ice expedition to Antarctica over the Xmas break, and they've just put put up a page which will have her journal and pictures on it soon. it's at: (URL) House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 3.263)

  Re: TLC Lost $120,000,000

Here's the press release on lego.com: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.263)

  Anyone else notice this quote?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but if it was, I definitely missed it! This quote appears on the Lego Press web site ((URL) 2002 LEGO builders will be able to build any three dimensional creation using free software to create building (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.263)

  LEGO Direct in Europe

Hi everybody, I just placed a DM 500 order with LEGO Direct in Germany: (URL) Functionally, this worked perfectly, and I could do it in German language. However, the user friendliness of the site did not really convince me, so I took the opportunity (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.263)

  lEGO.COM UPDATED!

Lego.com is updated! You can now play 4 Alpha Team games at (URL) like a game where you shoot orbs with Crunch, a game where you shoot orbs with Radia, a game where Flex proves that ropes and grappling hooks are faster than stairs, and a game where (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.262)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Todd Lehman writes: [Quoting Brick-O-Lizer User Agreement] (...) Uh, no. It just means that if LEGO puts some of their copyrighted material into the final product, they retain copyright. I suppose this will restrict what you do (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.262)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) In all honesty, my guess is that if you did it, you'd get your mosaic. If you did it, and you built the mosaic, and then you went on eBay and sold it, and the record company noticed and went after LEGO, LEGO could point at the user agreement (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.262)

  Re: Not Any More It Ain't! (was: Lego.com temporarily offline)

More New Bionicle Items - ccg's Harry Potter Bob the Builder and more... That all i know "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GJ975D.8C@lugnet.com... (...) :) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.262)

  Re: Rant...

"> perhaps Lego should have a (monthly) contest where their consumers can send (...) of (...) This is related to an idea I posted a while back: offer a "polling place" on shop.lego.com in the bulk section where people can vote for a set they'd like (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.262)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Well, perhaps you should look at it from a sales perspective. Diesel engines (IMO) look like a shoebox with wheels. The trains currently on shop.lego.com are far more interesting to look at (IMO) than a diesel engine would be. Things that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  Re: NEW GAME BOY ADVANCE GAME!!!

(...) Yep. (URL) Kremer (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  shop.lego.com down?

I keep getting server errors when I try to to hit shop.lego.com or www.lego.com. Can anyone else get to it? Steve (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  Old Castle/Pirate Accessories

I was just searching for 'pirate' and 'castle' on shop.lego.com and I noticed that they have most of the old service packs listed. I can't imagine they would put images up if they weren't going to start selling them again. Does anybody know more (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Plus they have links to quite a few LUG's (but no LTC's?). (URL) to start designing some sets. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  Re: Nieuwe sculpture set bij LEGO.com

Wessel Burgers <wessel_b@yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws GDBAsx.7p1@lugnet.com... (...) fl. (...) Yep, heb ik vorige week donderdag al gedaan... eigenlijk verwacht ik hem een dezer dagen. Ik ben benieuwd hoe dat ding er in het echt uitziet. Oh (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

Taken from: (URL) INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show The LEGO Company Works With Innovative Design Company, Johnson Controls, Inc., to Create the Ultimate Family Vehicle Enfield, Conn. 11. January 2001 The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  New LEGO sensors?

Have you seen these? (URL) Johan Hjertman (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.261)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.260)

  Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class

(...) It's general S@H Europe, so it should be all of Western Europe. Try via www.lego.com/shop, pick the country in question, and go to technic accessory packs. In AUD I'd estimate the wheel packs at about $13 apiece; add to that shipping, (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.260)

  LEGO Company enters the world of music

Taken from: (URL) Company enters the world of music LEGO Company has linked up with Universal Music International in a unique three year business partnership. The world's largest music company has secured the support of a world famous producer to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 3.260)

More:  Next Page >>