  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2621 – 2640 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

(...) I think you're right about the French version. Yesterday it said "coming soon" for France. Julie (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.304)

  Re: 1x2 with Brickshelf or Lugnet logos...

(...) Is there anything stopping Lugnet or Brickshelf from commissioning one of these anyway? Last time I checked, white 1x2s were on the bulk buy (if not at Lego.com, at least on Pitsco-Lego-Dacta). How tough would it be to get a flexographer to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.304)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

(...) I'd doubt it... I don't really see a reason they SHOULD withdraw it... I'da withdrawn the sets that aren't selling, like the Gungan Sub or the Sith Infiltrator-- not to mention that they've been out longer... (...) Interestingly, looks like (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.304)

  Adventurers subthemes

Hi, While browsing through the Set Guide, I noticed that the Adventurers subthemes (3 so far) do not yet have official names, only those created by "us" in order to keep them sorted. So far, the names are: {Amazon}, {Dino Island} and {Egypt}. I just (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.304)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) Read this post and the thread of replies: (URL) didn't quite know how to contact you (I think), but the matter has been raised with TLC, and a not very satisfactory result obtained. ++Lar (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.304)

  Re: You can now get Brick Paper like the Master Builders use for free!

The link didn't work for me. This one did: (URL) McMillin" <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G7n7xs.Gt@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Classics now at shop.lego.com

(...) actually, just called s@h, cause the price on the Front end loader didn't seem right. Apparently, LD got the pictures/names switched between 8463 and 8464. So the front end loader is 8464, and the forklift is 8463. I was assured by s@h that LD (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.303)

  Meeting Flyer

Here's a draft, based on the NMRA flyer. LMK what you think. Mark S.F. Bay Area Lego Users Group and S.F. Bay Area Lego Train Club Welcome You to Our Quarterly Meeting and Show Fukaya Room, Fremont Library 'Bet you didn't know Lego made toy trains! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego, com
(score: 3.303)

  time to update some URLs?

Hi LEGO, I just checked some of my old bookmarks that brought me to funny places on lego.com, which are obviously out of date meanwhile but sill accessible! (URL) fun to drool over these old sites, but I really think they are out of date by now, at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.303)

  shop.lego.com improvements

I haven't seen them mentioned here yet... Today I see there have been a some much-needed improvements to the shopping experience: - Your cart is always visible - You can add items to the cart, 4 at a time, by set number Now all we need is a 'what's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.303)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) That's the most interesting question in the whole discussion: is there a classic window in 2x2 (that would be great!!)? Or is it a airplane window (the window area looks to big for that..)? The pictures are modified, so you cannot guess if (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Cheek. They did that to me when I asked about train parts and other Service Packs, except that took over a fortnight. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

(...) I don't seem to remember any, but then I haven't put them together, only fondled the contents. (...) An odd choice, since it isn't in circulation yet. Maybe they want to sell more SoL sets and channel sand green that way. pete.w (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) I saw that. The ones with tenders are open at the rear, whereas the others have an inverted sloping coal scuttle on the back, and redesigned open sides. Whilst this is an interesting design (particularly on the large one), I think the bigger (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) That's good to hear Todd. I think it's wise for TLC to leave LUGNET's market alone. LUGNET continues to improve at a pace that suits most users needs, or so I would hope. It meets mine. Really is time I sent you my membership fees too. :-) I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) It's not so much the design as the colour scheme. The configuration of the ones without tenders is pretty European, but the large cabs on the tender engines and the panelled style is typically American - European engines tended to be more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Oh no I'm not. Oh yes you are. That's the way to do it! etc. They're just too mixed, so they look foreign to everyone instead of familiar. (...) Too right you're - hang on - No, forget it. Well, you don't even give Europe a capital 'E'. Sulk. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Re: UK lego user group linked from lego.com

(...) That's because I chose that domain name, in the UK many ISPs give the users third level domain names. If you look on the root (URL) you'll find my primitive abandoned Tente Database site. How do I contact the website so it can be corrected to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.302)

  Free advent calendar!

Has anyone else recently visited the Lego Shop At Home for Great Britain? Upon browsing the shop I found that the "Countdown To The Holidays" calendar had a price of "£0.00". I bought some other bulk bricks anyway and so included this calendar in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 3.301)

More:  Next Page >>