  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ridateci i nostri set

(URL) will refocus on our core business, which is materials for open-ended play for children," he said. "That is what the brand is about -- stimulating imagination, creativity and learning -- and it is what children and parents expect from us. (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.331)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GD13HB.1pw@lugnet.com... (...) What about doing Karsten Kristensen for the careers section? I remember reading about him in Brick Kicks as a kid, and also had the pleasure of meeting (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.331)

  New lines on www.lego.com

Hi all, www.lego.com have updated their online catalog with the new lines. Looks like it might be a work in progress, some items have blank descriptions. The Action Wheelers have their own subcat under Duplo although some of them are in the Town (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.331)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Agreed. FUT admin.nntp (...) Again, agreed. Well said, Kevin. (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.331)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 3.330)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

There's a known bug, at least in the Mac version of Netscape 4.x where turning off Javascript also turns off stylesheets. You must browse a lot of shady sites if you're that concerned about JavaScript security breeches ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.330)

  Soccer Truck

Hey it's been awful quiet around here lately. I didn't see much spoken before the soccer truck display at Spartan Stadium. But I did go. It was quite excellent. My kids had a blast and of course, me too! Saw Russell, Tom and Paul there. Paul and Tom (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego, com
(score: 3.330)

  Re: LEGO website bug report: "The requested resource is in use."

The same thing occured to me once when entering lego.com/mars, and then again when trying to look at a product from there. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.330)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) I'd vote for a no-javascript fix. Until Lego's website is viewable without it, you're alienating people who don't have Javascript due to platform or security issues. Whatever happened to plain old regular HTML, anyway? Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.330)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Does anyone have any reliable stats on how many people are left out (as a percentage) due to platform issues, due to using obsolete browsers (perhaps for perfectly legitimate reasons) and due to running with restrictions turned on? Where I am (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.330)

  Re: Check that job offer...

(...) Any danish people to give us a little help about that job offer ? What are they asking for there ? (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.329)

  Re: lego.com and shop.lego.com SLOWEST!!

(...) Yeah...there's something wrong there right now...I've seen slowdown steadily over the last few days, to this point, where pages will not even load. I'm on an 800k DSL connection, so no problems here. Perhaps a denial of service attack, or an (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.329)

  Re: www.lego.com has been updated...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> <snip> (...) Cool. Maybe Lego is putting the pneumatics back into production. -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.329)

  bulk ordering is here!

Greetings! After a somewhat longer-than-intended absence, I’m back, and with good news: LEGO Direct is pleased to announce that bulk sales from LEGO start today, June 14. Our first bulk releases include standard bricks (1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x4, 2x8) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.329)

  Question about the Christmas game on LEGO.com

Hello, Has anyone been able to actually use the new Christmas activity at www.LEGO.com/xmas/? The intro downloads fine for me, and then I get the language selector, which allows me to see the "How to Play" screen, Legal terms, etc. However, I have (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.328)

  Creator sets and more, now on shop.lego.com

Well, there they are. Creator sets are on shop.lego.com Also under Shop at Home exclusives is a Hard to Find section... basically a repository for unwanted Insectoid sets. I noticed that the Ogel set is available now and the other Alpha Team sets (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.328)

  Re: 2005 Aussie Catalogue is available

(...) For us in North America it would be "Not available in any store" and "Quantities limited - order now", respectively. Just a trivia. (...) I, for myself, is waiting for the big Technic crane. Can you scan that page for us? (...) Winter in (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.328)

  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

(...) It works well with sound in Netscape 4.6 of the HP-UX, which actually had a hard time running the menus of shop.lego.com. It most likely would work on a Mac. (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.328)

  Re: Statue of Liberty

(...) You can only get it through Lego Shop At Home (S@H). Call 1-800-453-4652 to order. It is available through their website as well. (URL) Hansen (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.328)

  Lego Camera...

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but over at the Lego Website they're advertising a "Lego Movie Camera" which can be used to make stop motion movies with Legos... follow the link to learn more (you need flash:) (URL) curious if anyone (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.328)

More:  Next Page >>