  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2341 – 2360 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  This year's lego line-up

Whilst reading the post in lugnet.annouce about the availability of the Dino and Viking sets in Europe and North America, I had to wonder - where does that leave us? Will we just not get any of the sets locally? Has anyone heard anything yet? cheers (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Life on Mars

These sets now have prices and are in stock on shop.lego.com for UK customers. Ben. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Re: Turaga available at shop.lego.com NOW ...

(...) Congrats! Mine arrived this morning too. I paid DM7 each (same as Brickhead) but the UPS shipping has been free for me (I backordered them in January). (...) :-))) (...) Yes, each Turaga includes three Head elements in a unique colour (the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Life on mars now available at shop.lego.com!!!

ALL the LOM sets are available at shop.lego.com, including the areo tube hanger(out of stock though, but to be shipped by Dec 12)! I didn't check the new star wars yet though. NICK :^A (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Train Collectors Association Cal-Stewart (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Re: Regarding bulk orders: a proposal

(...) Ah yes, a posted periodic summary might help Brad. Suggest posting a message to .lego.direct asking Brad if it would help him or not help him. (Or write to him at his published address legodirect@lego.com and ask.) Only Brad knows what would (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Re: Turaga available at shop.lego.com NOW ...

(...) Hi together! I think, this link should appear direct on the newsgroup-bionicle-page, for it´s the best summary list of bionicle-products I have seen so far! Esp. the extended version of available masks can´t be seen anywhere else. Greetings (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) Yes, please, offer them in the US. Breastplates, wizard hats, rocket pieces, garage doors, jet parts, I could get very dangerous with my credit cards. Failing that, some UKAFOL's could make a minor fortune (hint hint) supplying orders to (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.342)

  Re: LEGO.com traag

(...) Dubbeldekker ligt op het postkantoor ? Wat wil je daarmee zeggen, Mark ? (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: Has the RIS 1.5 been discontinued??

If that was the case why would shop.lego.com would take the backorders ? They are shipping RIS in 30 days. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: Lego Canada dealer info??

Dealer catalogs have gone out for sure, I have mine. 8653 Enzo technic/large scale NOT COMING TO DEALERS in North America as far as I can tell and our price list covers the full year. Sorry. I expect it to hit shop@home, once the boat of stock (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: the latest news

(...) but (...) Let's not forget that Brad mentioned that this service was being offered through S@H until "the new e-commerce portion of LEGO.com" was available later in the year. One would imagine that the operation would be global at that point. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: Harry Potter Figures

(...) The sets won't be really based on the books, per se, unless the movies stick to the books (I wouldn't know, haven't read them). The official press release says that the toys will be "based on the first two Harry Potter movies". Click here to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: Tan Element List

And don't forget the Star Wars Technic Battle Droid, soon to be released (#8001). These guys look like they'll have a LOT of tan LEGO in them!! The Pit Droid (#8000) also looks as if it might have a fair bit of tan pieces in it, as well as some (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: Downloading byte codes

(...) Try (URL) but you will have better results avoiding byte codes and using NCQ2.3b1 instead. (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Anybody know what the "Request BETA copy" link is for at the top of the following page: (URL) BETA copy of what? the 3D modeler? -mark (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.341)

  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

(...) I just finished running through the Brick-O-Lizer (and y'all thought the regular shop.lego.com site was slow! This B-O-L is like molasses!). The saved GIF is 440x440, but each 10x10 pixel square is a single color. So it appears that: 1. The (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.340)

  VOTE LT8448 TRUCK

Hi all, How about a vote ? Build your own suppercar! (URL) more direct: (URL) build the RACING TRUCK. If YOU have the box then YOU can build it TOO !!* I'm now working on the instructions (LDRAW) I have some pictures on my site (URL) on the truck) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.340)

  Re: Altre configurazioni del set Silver Champion

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:G6osJF.EIG@lugnet.com... (...) Macromedia (...) Provate così: (URL) abbiano fatto qualche pasticcio con le start-up pages.. Cheers Carlo (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.340)

  Re: Train set parts content

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:memo.2001012419...k.co.uk... (...) Just go to lego.com and click on shop regards lawrence (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)