 Robotics / 13748
Re: Has the RIS 1.5 been discontinued??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:32:09 GMT

If that was the case why would shop.lego.com would take the backorders ?
They are shipping RIS in 30 days.

Brian Johnson wrote:

I can't find the RIS 1.5 (or 1.0) anywhere anymore! Actually they all seemed
to disappear in December 2000. All the stores that used to have quite a few
RIS sets no have just the DDKs and a few RDSs. Is LEGO getting ready to
release RIS 2.0? If this is the case i hope it's sooner rather than later!