  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(2 URLs) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 1.640)

  LDD and LDraw - which has the most parts?

Hi all, I recently found this post on the Eurobricks website: (URL) you can find a huge list of Lego sets that are available in LDD format. It was interesting to note that many of the sets are missing certain pieces (mainly sticker parts and minifig (...) (13 years ago, 18-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.640)

  Re: Lego globe...

(...) I guess that depends on whether you're talking about a 3-D LEGO globe or a 2-D LEGO map? I'm not sure I quite follow exactly what you're trying to do. I played around a while ago and got a program that would build an LDraw globe based on a 2-D (...) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.640)

  Bunch of the little racers at 50% off at S@H

(URL) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 1.640)

  Re: VOLUME II - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1980-90s

(...) Well besides getting LEGO freebies (I'm a pack rat and find boxes of stuff all the time)... there are some additional freebies, non-LEGO related, but collectible none the less... Extra freebies coming to those who preorder the Volume II LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 6-May-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 1.639)

  Minimized Space Sets

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to show you some miniaturizations of official LEGO® space theme sets. The first image is a summary of the single models shown below. Each image links to the full image gallery including instructions. :-) (URL) Classic (...) (13 years ago, 5-May-11, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 1.639)

  10190 Market street

E' disponibile in anteprima sul sito Lego il nuovo set 10190 "Market street" (URL) seguente link trovate l'annuncio ufficiale di Steve Witt (Lego): (URL) set è stato disegnato da Erik Brok, ambassador olandese. Per chi di voi c'era a Legoworld (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 1.639)

  Tauntaun

Modified from the (URL) previous version> which has been featured in (URL) the official site>. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 1.639)

  Looking for 4953 "Fast Fliers"

If anyone sees this set in a Central Ohio retail store, please let me know. :) (URL) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  LEGO robotic boat

Hi, "Serendipity", a LEGO robotic boat, was launched on April 28th, 2011. It was able to autonomously cross the Lac de la Haute-Sûre in Luxembourg, traveling 800m within 40 minutes. The boat started from Lultzhausen; it reached two waypoints in the (...) (13 years ago, 30-Apr-11, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Sheffield man’s love of LEGO lands him with debt problems

Sheffield man’s love of LEGO lands him with debt problems Written on April 14, 2011 by Nathan Cameron An autistic man from Sheffield has found himself with relatively serious debt problems after over-indulging in his favourite hobby – LEGO. (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture

X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture Created by Brick Artist Nathan Sawaya The "Building Bricks of Life" to Be Displayed at National DNA Day and FIRST® Championship in Support of Archon Genomics X PRIZE PLAYA VISTA, (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Re: New NXT updates at 'mindstorms.LEGO.com'

I installed them by following the instructions in the readme.txt. (importing the blocks, etc) I'm pretty sure it was 1.02. I was able to resolve the problem by doing a fresh install. Deleting the application folder and the mindstorm files in (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Re: New NXT updates at 'mindstorms.LEGO.com'

I installed the legacy blocks on my MacBookPro and now whenever I start up NXT-G it crashes saying "The application MINDSTORMS NXT quit unexpectedly". Anyone else with an intel mac have this problem? (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Re: 'Proto' pics on Brickshelf

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:JDro1A.GGJ@lugnet.com... (...) Replying to my own post - it was Jorn K. Thomson. Here is a link from the WaaaayBackMachine although the images are missing. (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) They appear to be available again. The models that I uploaded have just been approved too. Oddly, they don't show up when you search under trains. Of course, they didn't approve both my buffered and unbuffered versions. They must have thought (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Need Help Designing a Train Table

I am hoping to finally move my Lego Trains on to a proper table so that the kids and I can actually enjoy them, instead of just admiring them (if you know what I mean). I currently have a 4 x 8 plywood set up on some saw horses and its just not (...) (13 years ago, 27-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 1.638)

  Re: Lego globe...

(...) I've been thinking about this a bit more. I wonder how you would accomplish this using an arbitrary data source and without having your own physical server. All the software I've looked at so far connect to existing GIS databases based on the (...) (14 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.637)

  4x2ReVu: 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge

Something most land-bound souls don't know or understand is the truth that a worthy sailing craft has a soul. Born among the timber and sweat of the craftsmen, bound to the heart of the captain and crew, the ship serves out her life to further the (...) (13 years ago, 2-May-11, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 1.637)

  Re: Lego globe...

(...) awesome! It would be cool if you could submit a building as part of your LUGNET membership. (...) Way above my skill level unfortunately. -Mike (14 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.637)

More:  Next Page >>