  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) SNIP (...) Well having put together the big ship in preparation for a round of Evil Stevie's Pirate game at Northwest BrickCon (shameless plug) I can say that yes, when it comes to versatility, there's a little left to be desired. However, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.011)

  LEGOLAND® Florida Announces Opening Date

LEGOLAND® Florida Announces Opening Date World’s Largest LEGOLAND Park Will Debut Saturday, October 15, 2011 May 23, 2011 (Business Wire) — To the delight of youngsters everywhere, LEGOLAND® Florida today revealed its official opening date: (...) (13 years ago, 23-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.011)

  9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

Hi All, As you know there haws been a change in ILTCO's contact person at LEGO and unfortunately the "9v Announcement" was made via the Ambassadors list rather than the normal ILTCO channel. Moving forward we hope that this issue has been fixed. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.011)

  Vikings Discover America

Greetings... I apologize if this is old news. (I've been offline as some of you know and actually knew little about this theme prior to this week.) But a very quick search of the topic turned up little, so I felt it worth posting... Last Friday I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.011)

  Re: Chrome Castle in Western Canada?

(...) Yup, we can order them from here! The Lego Shop @ Home distribution center in Enfield CT services all North America, therefore, we recievs all the same products that the american consumers do. But, they charge us 1.43% in conversion rates, so (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.011)

  Help a bro in a Chevy Avalanche

I've been getting active on the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America board. (URL) been mixing in Lego with them, with some results, and there's something of a bidding war going on: (URL) just to keep things fun and show them the Lego folks (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Follow-up comments: I noticed that the Falcon reappeared at my area Zany Brainy (mid-size toy retailer in the US), presumably for the holiday season. Target stores appear to have finished the first major wave of holiday reset-- I looked at one (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Brazilian subscribers

Hi, I would like to know if is there some brazilian or Latin America subscriber in order to create a Lego Users Group for this region. I would like to trade ideas and also create a small website (I am a Internet programmer myself) to improve our (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Has anyone been to Mall of America lately?

Hey guys, My father-in-law is in Minnesota on an Archery trip and they're taking some time to stop by the Mall of Amercia tomorrow. He knew that I'd be jealous of a trip to the Lego store and called home wondering what I might want. The problem is, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Pretty good-- very good last holiday season. It was available at TRU right upon release (mid summer last year), and at Walmart, Target, and other major retailers a couple months after as the fall stock built up. (...) It definitely dried up (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Newsgroup created for Coachella Valley, California

CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.ca.cva (group): Coachella Valley (Indio, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Indian Wells, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, etc.), California, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (group and hierarchy): (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

Sorry, didn't mean to come off so disgruntled. Just kinda bent with Lego at the moment. I end up scouring eBay and BrickLink for parts I ought to be able to buy from them. I'm in the middle of counting parts, because I've ended up with so many odd (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) To further nitpick your nitpick, I thought he kneecapped three of those SWAT guys and hit the last one in the back with the smoke-canister launcher. But your point is well made. It's been a while since I've seen T2. (...) I too had toy guns, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: German DB v200 and others for LDD/LEGO Factory

(...) James, I still have my Marklin DB 200 locomotive from when I was a kid. I always loved that train, and spent hours poring over the Marklin catalogs wishing.... Your model may not get much interest in North America, but I'll bet the European (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  layoffs in Enfield

Dear LEGO: I got an email this weekend from a good friend of mine. For almost 15 years he's been working for you in Enfield, and last week he was layed off. Is business really so bad that you have to get rid of talented long-time loyal employees? (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  mistake in my 4733 "Dueling Club"

Stopped at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America today, and picked up a couple of the new Harry Potter sets. Much to my surprise, the first one I opened had a mistake in it! My Harry minifig has the wrong torso -- he doesn't have his (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  RE: 1999 Technic Car

I wish I knew! A friend of mine at work who is into Legos stumbled upon this somehow and asked a friend of his that works at TLG. The person who works at TLG confirmed that this is an upcoming Technic set, but doesn't know or wouldn't say the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: The Termination of LEGO production in the USA in 1973...

(...) Thanks for the info Dave! By the way, I was off by 1 year with Samsonite of Canada... it was 1986 that LEGO reverted back to TLG. Here's the story behind Samsonite of Canada returning the LEGO license to TLG. It was an entirely different story (...) (12 years ago, 9-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Seen at the LEGO Imagination Center, Mall of America

Just a quick note -- as of 8/23, the MoA store had some stock of the (URL) 10176 Royal King's Castle> and (URL) 7785 Arkham Asylum> sets at $49.99 and $39.99, respectively. There were also a few 98-cent brick bags around the store, including Technic (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Ninja theme Was: Re: Info requested on theme cancellations

(...) (60XX (...) and (...) No, they are very popular herer in the USA! They ran the regular two year + cycle for LEGO creations here (per theme--red & black). America has this obsession with mystical martial arts and eastern philosophy. I know a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

More:  Next Page >>