 Star Wars / 11735
Re: millenium falcon availability in america
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:19:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
How available was the falcon when it first came out?

Pretty good-- very good last holiday season.  It was available at TRU right
upon release (mid summer last year), and at Walmart, Target, and other major
retailers a couple months after as the fall stock built up.

Here in australia it has been very hard to find right from the start.

It definitely dried up here, after the holidays.  Most Walmarts and Targets
cleared it out.  Even at TRU, which generally carries large Lego sets
year-round, had poor stock throughout the spring and early summer.  I
noticed that they re-appeared at area TRUs (San Francisco, CA) about a month
or two ago.  I don't recall seeing them appear at Targets this season, yet--
I wonder if SW sales are just too low for them to be interested.

Kevin