 Star Wars / 11734
Re: millenium falcon availability in america
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 04:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
How available was the falcon when it first came out?

Here in australia it has been very hard to find right from the start.

I would characterise it as pretty hard to find here as well. Saw it a few
times but not every retailer that carries LEGO StarWars stocked it. Not by a
long shot.

IMHO anyway.

    I got it a day before it was to be put on the shelves in Salem OR and
they don't have a good selection normaly.  I have also seen it there several
times.
but who knows?

                                   --Kevin W.