 Local / Canada / 748
Re: Chrome Castle in Western Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 05:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Alright, no one has replied...does any one know if you can order them from
Canada, from say, S@H?

-Adam

Yup, we can order them from here!
The Lego Shop @ Home distribution center in Enfield CT services all North
America, therefore, we recievs all the same products that the american
consumers do. But, they charge us 1.43% in conversion rates, so if you have
patience, or avaliable locations, wait till the chrome sets arrive in the
groceries stores and other unorthodox high volume retail stores.

I'm headding down to the CooksTown Outlet Mall outside Toronto. The Mall has
an official Lego Store that carries those limited sets....

Sincerely,

                  Richard Noeckel

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®