  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

Gary In the comparision picture, is that Minitalia brick really worn? My Minitalias have crisp edges rather than rounded ones, like the Olo bricks (11 years ago, 7-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.839)

  Re: Toronto question

(...) Howdy... as far as I know the Lego store at Yorkdale is still not yet open. The Lego Store at Fairview Mall is open and is fairly close to the Subway system: (URL) Line => Don Mills Station Benjamin Medinets St. Catharines, ON (11 years ago, 6-Apr-13, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

lego, com
(score: 1.839)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Train Collectors Association Cal-Stewart (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.839)

  LEGO® Cutting 380 Positions in Billund

LEGO® Cutting 380 Positions in Billund The Copenhagen Post, By Christian Wenande February 6, 2013 Despite outsourcing the jobs abroad, LEGO leaders believe that they will retain and possibly even increase the number of jobs in Billund through (...) (12 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.838)

  Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

A Japanese acquaintance of mine... Yashihiro Kondo... has left me gasping... there's a whole other world of LEGO out there... this time sold in Japan from 1970-78! It is called OLO... and it was produced during the identical time that Minitalia was (...) (11 years ago, 4-Apr-13, to lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) (Posting for one of my colleagues) All, We are currently working on expanding the number of items available for the bulk discount globally. Also, since it may seem a bit inconsistent as to which products qualify for a discount in which (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.837)

  April 27th, 2013 SMART meeting

We had a great meeting in March with more robots than we've seen in a while. The challenge was to build a sorting robot, and there were a couple of really good ones! I was very impressed with what people came up with. This month’s mini-challenge is (...) (11 years ago, 11-Apr-13, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, com
(score: 1.837)

  Things You'll Never See in Online LEGO Databases...

I may not be 100% correct... but I'm pretty close... these are things in my current and upcoming LEGO DVD/download (the upcoming one is free to current owners).... and you won't find these in Lugnet, Peeron, Brickset or Bricklink! (URL) ;) Gary (...) (12 years ago, 23-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.837)

  LEGO Avengers - Harlem Shake (video)

If you know about the 'Harlem Shake' on 'YouTube'. You would know what I am talking about. YouTube channel: SpastikChuwawa : LEGO Avengers Harlem Shake video. From YouTube.com Link: (URL) LEGO Avengers Harlem Shake> FYI: SONG NAME: Harlem Shake - (...) (12 years ago, 14-Feb-13, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.836)

  Classic castle and pirates - figures, weapons and armor

Hi there, I've recently decided to sell off most of my Lego collection to support my photography hobby and am offering up a collection of classic castle and pirate parts. The pieces in this collection range from the late 70's through the 80's and (...) (11 years ago, 31-Mar-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 1.836)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

(...) The connection between Bricks and Blocks and the CommandN interview came about when Brian (from CommandN) and I were trying to find a place to do the interview. I suggested the store and he thought it was a good idea. The noise level was a bit (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.836)

  Indigo kids LEGO sale

No LEGO in the Walmsrt or TRU flyers this week. TRU does have an online deal where you get free shipping if you buy three LEGO sets. -------- There was a full page LEGO ad in the Metro paper yesterday, that is pretty misleading, and really requires (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 1.835)

  Canadian Sales

Walmart flyer this week has "LEGO Legends of Chima: Lions and Eagles" for $6.98, cover price $9.99 Canadian. An activity book. (URL) flyer is good from Friday April 5 through Thursday April 11th. 25% off LEGO boardgames. Excludes clearance. (...) (11 years ago, 6-Apr-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Lego Agrees to Discontinue Jabba's Palace

(...) Today's Wall Street Journal has a follow-up article. In what will not surprise AFOLs, Lego explains that they did meet with the Turkish Cultural Assocition, but that the set is being disontinued as part of their regular product cycle. As we (...) (11 years ago, 2-Apr-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.835)

  my thoughts on the 2006 line so far

This is based on what Brickset lists under "2006" Lego really needs to make less moulds and in particular, less new moulds. They keep making new moulds for sets instead of re-using their old ones. Some lines are worse for this than others. Here is (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) You are almost correct. The intermediate, non-9V train system is called "(URL) Hobby Trains>" on the LEGO Factory website. I have seen no statement from TLC one way or the other if the PF trains will be called "Hobby Trains" or something new (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.834)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 1.833)

  Coolest LEGO Experience?

Inspired by John's post ((URL) I would love to throw out a question! What is your coolest LEGO Experience? Maybe you built an amazing castle when you were eight years old. Or perhaps you've had a more recent experience like watching an FLL robotics (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 1.833)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) You know, I guess if I am going to ask a question like this, I had better be ready to answer it too! I have to say, every time I answer the question "So where do you work?", I have a "LEGO Moment". It is amazing to me how much positive emotion (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.833)

  Re: OFFERTE SPECIALI PER BALLABIO

correggo ed aggiungo prezzo 7744 2pz 65,oo € l'uno (URL) 4pz 28,oo € l'uno (URL) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego, com
(score: 1.831)

More:  Next Page >>