 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5537
Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gael Frazier writes:
Fiona Dickinson wrote:
Hi,

Just before I place an order at Shop at Home I was wondering if you could
clarify which bulk pack items are valid for use with the AFOL23 discount code.

Following Fiona question, I'd like to get more info on this AFOL23.
The last time I order on S@H from France, the lady and her manager
had never heard of such a code !!!

Could you please clarify thing and manage that we (Europeans)
get the same privileges that americans.

It's quite annoying than a European firm gives such priviliges
to USA and not to its own State (if we consider EU as a state).

Thanks for any help in a good way.

(Posting for one of my colleagues)

All,
We are currently working on expanding the number of items available for the
bulk discount globally.  Also, since it may seem a bit inconsistent as to
which products qualify for a discount in which country, we are working on
new functionality that will show you the eligible items on the site.  Both
of these changes should be coming in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, if you shop online and enter a code from the catalog, only
those items in the catalog will be eligible for a discount.  If you do not
enter any code, almost all of the items in the first 5 "Accessories and
Bricks" categories (i.e. Bricks, Plates, Tiles, Roof Bricks, and Doors,
Walls, & Windows) will receive a discount in any country.  Sorry for any
confusion, and hopefully the discount will be easier to use shortly.
--Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Commerce Business Manager
LEGO Direct