  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

(...) I just put this set together a few days ago and I must say, I think it's a good idea that they recall the set anyway, and NOT because of the WTC disaster. What is LEGO accomplishing by recalling this set. This set doesn't offend me, it was put (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.918)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

Scott, you have been asked, twice, to keep this topic in .debate yet you repeatedly redirect it back to lego.direct. How rude. The lego.direct newsgroup is for direct communication, not prolonged discussion. You are in violation of the charter for (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.918)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) It is not clear to me if this is a gesture by Lego or its staff. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.917)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) It looks like it is a TLC effort. This is a great token of support, but I can’t help but think this is a cynical promotional effort rather a 100% wish to do good. There are a lot of kids on the planet, very few of which can afford Lego. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.916)

  Re: Only 1 day left!

(...) Cross posted for Jake ---...--- -All, Just a quick reminder that there is only one more day left for the first round of LEGO Direct items on eBay's Auction for America! Check out the auctions at: LEGO 20" Giant Mini-fig Display figure - Red (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.915)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) That is not my main point. My point is that by giving a little they will also gain. I did not view it as a 100% altruistic effort on their part. Further, if you take a look at the auctions you will see that I have bid on them (~$850 so far). (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.915)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL9GMv.JFp@lugnet.com... (...) I'm not too comfortable with me too posts, but I'd like to second your comments, Larry. I've been rather irritated and offended by the rudeness of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.914)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) It is against LUGNET policy to cancel posts, even for major ToS violations, unless the circumstances are very extreme. (1) YOU need to request that the posts be cancelled, else LUGNET is exercising editorial control which they only very rarely (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.914)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) That is not my main point. My point is that by giving a little they will also gain. I did not view it as a 100% altruistic effort on their part. Further, if you take a look at the auctions you will see that I have bid on them (~$850 so far). (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.914)

  Re: New eBay/LEGO Auction for America

Sorry to reply to my own message, but I wanted to just remind everyone about this auction. It will end tomorrow, so if you want to get a bid in, there is still time! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.912)

  [eBay] Sluggy Freelance custom minifigs

This is not me. I just happened to notice it nosing around to see if there were other Auction For America items that were Lego related. (URL) thought it was kind of cool, since I'm "thoroughly Sluggish" (as Steve Bliss once said) (unfortunately I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.910)

  Slizer & Throwbot: Why the 2 names?

Yeah, I know I'm talking about a dead product line that many wish never existed (who knows if we'll be saying that about Bionicle years from now)... but I'm interested in marketing, so humor me if you wish. We know that the LEGO company's first (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.910)

  Re: New eBay/LEGO Auction for America

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: (Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!) DONE---...--- All, We have been hard at work here at LEGO Direct putting together what we hope is a wonderful auction for a great cause. As with our last round (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.909)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) -snip- (...) The applicants 'spanned the globe'? That's interesting, but it leaves me wondering why the ambassadors don't. Now, I am not a disgruntled failed applicant, nor am I questioning the qualifications of those selected. But we read (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.909)

  I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

In the "I can't possible believe it" department three 20 inch LEGO Mini-Fig Statues placed on eBay for auction by Enfield, Conneticut for the Auction For America campaign sold for a combined $2,778 USD. Two of them went for $1009.00 each. visit the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.909)

  Re: what makes a legend?

A "Legend" is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, here are my beholdings: There are two types of "Legends". One, a set I owned that was great to build, great to look at, great to play with. The second type (the more important one), is a set (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.908)

  LEGO in Hong Kong and China

I visited Hong Kong and China recently. I visited many stores that sell toys and here is what I found: Hong Kong Only large department stores and Toys'R'Us sell LEGO. Most store have very nice display of completed sets, and they usually have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.hk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.907)

  Re: Legoland trip on eBay

(...) No, you're probably not. Jake announced it in, um... lugnet.lego.announce I think, and Chris Leach cross posted it to market.auctions. Some of us have already been outbid on it. This is an eBay Auction for America auction... (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.904)

  Re: how big is the Isle of Mist?

(...) eep! Rule one, never do these calculations at night. ---here begins the discussion--- The island isn't only 8,000,000 baseplates big. I made a mistake in calculating and underestimated by a factor of 512. The real size of the map shown on the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.903)

  Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

(...) I am surprised at the attitude being displayed by the Lugnet community over this issue. You are not being very realistic about this whole issue. We live in a country where a woman, on her own accord spills hot coffee on herself and wins a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.903)

More:  Next Page >>