 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3447
Re: eBay's Auction for America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:56:55 GMT

Scott, you have been asked, twice, to keep this topic in .debate yet you
repeatedly redirect it back to lego.direct.

How rude.

The lego.direct newsgroup is for direct communication, not prolonged
discussion. You are in violation of the charter for the group when you
expound your pet social theories there, and engage in *debate* about them.

Perhaps this topic is now best directed to admin.general since you're
violating group charters, repeatedly, without remorse.