 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3404
3403  |  3405
Subject:
eBay's Auction for America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:43:34 GMT

(Can someone please cross-post this as is appropriate? Thanks!)

All,

Like the rest of the world, we at LEGO are deeply saddened by the tragic
events in New York City, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.

As a way to help aid in the disaster relief, we have worked with eBay to
participate in the Auction for America program. We are auctioning several
great items, with every cent of the proceeds being donated to the American
Red Cross.

The first of the items to be auctioned are:

LEGO 20" Giant Mini-fig Display figure - Red
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1648248252

LEGO 20" Giant Mini-fig Display figure - White
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1648248630

LEGO 20" Giant Mini-fig Display figure - Blue
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1648247184

LEGO Statue of Liberty Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1648249153

LEGO Fire Dog - One of a kind sculpture
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1648249527

We will be auctioning more items soon. Good luck and thank you for
supporting this cause!

Jake
---
Jake McKee