  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 801 – 820 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Honest Capitalism (Was Re: DYA -> eBay 8880 money-making scheme)

(...) The "money making scheme" works on the 'Hard-to-find Lego Set Market', of which each rare set is a subset. I agree though that the supercar isn't as rare as it once was! (...) I think that was my point really - that until DYA finds 3 dozen (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights
(score: 2.568)

  Re: McDonalds set

I have no issue with selling something on eBay or anywhere else for the highest price you can get. My issue is in doing so in a way that is not full disclosure. Go see this listing: (URL) knows exactly how I got that set. He chose, as an informed (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

<37D509B5.92E4ADBC@voyager.net> <FHqI70.MIy@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Ah. OK. Well, that's putting the pieces together rather differently than I intended, but I see where you're (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote (...) It depends on what the union provides. Professional associations are one type of union where compulsory membership can be justified. And I tend to favour unions where there are substantial economies to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.568)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 2) - Many open items

Here is the latest update. Still lots of items are without bid. Around the middle of next week I shall start advance the bid status. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

<37D72389.74A66C33@io.com> <FHu88B.8It@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) I'm not following you here, Moz. To me, when I say discrimination by a private individual, what I am referring to is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 3) - Blacktrons, Ice Planet, Metro Station, Dolphin Point...

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status will start to advance in about 3 days. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear some of my closet space and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  RE: Code Repository

(...) Yahoo Briefcase can perform this function without any knowledge of HTML or web page building at all. You upload the image file to briefcase and then you can copy the URL as Todd mentioned. Access rights can be set on a folder by folder basis. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 4) - Dolphin Point, Twin-Tank Transport, Ice Planet...

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status will start to advance on Thursday. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear some of my closet space and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 5) - Rebel Hunter, Deep Freeze Defender, Launch Evac I...

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status advance starts today. All high bids made on or before 9/14/99 have advanced to GOING 1. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

This message is huge again! I wish I had as much free time at work as you, David. I still have an unfinished reply to one of your previous posts in a draft folder. Hopefully I can finish this one in one sitting... David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) Ok, well, I'm not really concerned with what the dictionary says. Ask the dictionary what morality is, and I bet it won't define it as well as we've tried to here. If you want quick terminology, go to the dictionary; if you really want the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Reigonal User Group building centers

(...) I do like these ideas and have tossed them around in my head myself but it allways comes back to $$. One of the biggest problem is to balance donations with peoples ability to pay. I for one could probably donate a fair amount but someone else (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

all, property
(score: 2.566)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 6) - some items GOING 2

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. All high bids made on or before 9/16/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1 in the last update are now GOING 2. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.566)

  Latest Update for The Toy Aid to the Turkish Eartquake Children

Hi friends, Larry kindly offered me to host the pictures that I've taken and I think they will be up and running when Larry finds time to do that. Here is a copy of the message that I've sent to Larry. It describes the latest and final situation (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.566)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 7) - some items sold, many still remain

Here is the latest update. Some items are now SOLD, but open items still remain. All high bids made on or before 9/18/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.566)

  Zach third LEGO auction (update 8) - Metro Station, Rebel Hunter, Ice Sat V...

All high bids made on or before 9/20/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.566)

  Review: 8286 3-in-1 car

Ok here is my first post to Lugnet. It is the first technic set I get in 15 years and it is my first review, so please forgive me for any mistakes. :) Also I tend to be harsh when rating my LEGO sets. I haven't seen a LEGO set that I would call it (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews)

all, rights
(score: 2.566)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 9) - Twin-tank transport, Metro Station, Rebel Hunter...

All high bids made on or before 9/22/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

all, rights
(score: 2.565)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) Actually, if you go out and measure Tangent track now, you will find it is 4 8 1/4, and curve is 4 8 1/2 + There are real reasons why, (don't ask me though!), mostly to do with wheel wear and tracking. (the gauge narrowing makes higher speeds (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

all, property
(score: 2.565)

More:  Next Page >>