  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 581 – 600 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Collective Group Resources

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:HnHvy2.99u@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) everyone (...) doing (...) have (...) challenges (...) try (...) Collectively NCLTC (North Carolina LEGO Train Club) owns a case of straight (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org)

all, property
(score: 2.897)

  Virtual LEGO Chapter 3 available for download as PDF

The publisher of the popular new book Virtual LEGO: The Official LDraw.org guide to LDraw Tools for Windows, by Tim Courtney, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera, has authorized LUGNET to distribute a sample chapter of the book as a (URL) PDF> document. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.books, FTX) !

all, rights
(score: 2.877)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) Absolutely! And if someone tries to prevent those people from praying, I'll be first in line to defend their right to pray as they choose. The right to worship is Constitutionally protected, even on school property (provided that it's not done (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.873)

  Spybot NQC API file

In case anyone would like to have it, here is my spy.nqh file in its entirety. With respect to the ROM subroutines, it is important to note that most of them use global variables, timers, and events which must be assigned a particular number by the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

all, rights
(score: 2.859)

  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) That's where I believe you're making an unsubstantiated leap. Even within the bounds of this discussion, you appear unwilling to consider any response other than "kill the intruder/it's his own fault" when other options truly are available to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.857)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

[ adding .general, .admin.general, follow-up to .admin.general ] (...) Actually: I've been worried about this for a very long time, ever since back when I was worried that this fancy new Lugnet thing would kill RTL. [*] So, I've asked Todd for (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.851)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Open Source and Open Content licenses have similar goals but different structures because of the focus of the license. I'm still unclear about what control you are referring to here thay may need to be relaxed. Do Todd and Suz own all the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

all, rights
(score: 2.841)

  LEGO® video game Bionicle™ coming to MAC OSX

Mac OS X Users Approach 10 Million More Than 10,000 Native Applications Now Available MACWORLD EXPO, SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-- Building on the already record breaking success of Mac OS® X version 10.3 "Panther," Apple® today announced that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 2.833)

  Disclaimer

I will soon be adding some instructions to the Brick Instruction Portal that I will be offering for sale. It occurred to me that I'd need a suitable disclaimer. I checked on Bip and found their wasn't one so I thought if I post on Lugnet I can get a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.830)

  Re: Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged.

(...) I can't comment on Mr. Schlkbrnd's patronage, but I think you've otherwise made your strongest point. If she's making a profit at HD's expense, then HD is within its rights to try to recoup its share of that profit (and that's in addition to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 2.828)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) I'll concede that the Grand Admiral has some intellectual property rights here that are being ignored by Ryan's attempt to sell a model adapted from Mark's design. And for the record, I think it would be bad form for Ryan to sell this model (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

rights, property
(score: 2.824)

  Robotics contest program

FIRST, THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE FIRE FIGHTING HOME ROBOT CONTEST. Since it's inception in 1992, the Fire Fighting Home Robot Contest has been a huge success. Each year increasing numbers of people from throughout the United States and Canada have (...) (27 years ago, 1-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

all, property
(score: 2.813)

  Re: positioning of robot

(...) Howdy- (...) No problem- as long as you get the relevant points across- that's what counts :) (...) Ok- that's a very good basic question. Here are the pluses and minuses for each type of drive system: 2 WHEELS: The two wheel drive system on (...) (27 years ago, 15-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

all, property
(score: 2.792)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) I guess it depends on who you think gets to interpret the constitution and define our rights. The Supreme Court has at least sometimes supported the understanding that Larry and I share (I think), that the 9th is an umbrella for all rights (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.791)

  LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair

LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair From the first preschool building experience to the final click of a brick on a themed model to the roll of the dice, children of all ages have so many ways to creatively (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

all, rights, property
(score: 2.786)

  LEGO Systems Records Over $1.0BN in 2010 U.S. Consumer Sales

LEGO Systems Records Over $1.0BN in 2010 U.S. Consumer Sales; Drives Category and Industry Shares to Record Levels Six consecutive years of double-digit percent growth propels world’s leading construction toy maker to #3 manufacturer in its key (...) (14 years ago, 15-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all, rights, property
(score: 2.784)

  Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.

(...) Yeah. I cried too. I suddendly realized I was the same species as those butchers who sent men get butchered there that day. Both sides. If Europe and N. America had solved the problem with diplomacy BEFORE it got out of hand, none of this (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.783)

  License Intent

Vision As promised previously, the Steering Committee would like to share our thoughts on licensing goals. We think it's important that any license, copyright, trademark, trade dress or other legal construction be done in the spirit of the overall (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

all, rights
(score: 2.779)

  Re: License Intent

(...) This is a tough one Dan. Before becoming a member on the SteerCo, I never gave licensing much thought, but I'm getting up to speed now. There are a number of issues about licensing as wel can tell by the many conversations from the past and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 2.776)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) Orion: I'm not a lawyer, but I'll give you my opinion for what it is worth... In my opinion, the problem is that LDraw.Org has no legal authority to change a part license unless it owns the copyright to the part. Here is the relevant verbiage (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 2.774)

More:  Next Page >>