  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 136000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  There's something about a video...

From the track perspective... (URL) Made a video from the track levels of the OBB space layout a while back. He posted it on his YouTube page and I just love watching it (not 'just 'cause it's our layout) I've seen a few vids over the years from the (...) (12 years ago, 18-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

all
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) We don't know. The true cost of subsidized beef is unknown. The true cost of eating more meat and less vegetables (health costs, economic benefits of people living longer) is unknown. The true cost of overgrazing is unknown. There are too many (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.624)

  Getting ready for Classic Space Layout 2013!

So I'm just puttering (now that the built parts of the layout are mostly rebuilt after Hurricane Josh), getting set up for NovaLUG's Feb 1-3 show... When I stumbled across this bag of stuff-- (URL) The discerning eye can see parts n pieces for (...) (12 years ago, 17-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) Uh! It is appropriate for organizations to lobby for the government to do the things that that organization thinks are good. It is inappropriate for the government to do bad things with our mutual resources. I think all the blame for anything (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (another one)

Another unknown LEGO set... this #1902 Japanese set of 1978-80. What should TLG do with all those early 1980s unusual Minitalia (Italian pseudo-LEGO) window and door molds and non-ABS plastic that they had leftover once LEGO sales were allowed back (...) (12 years ago, 8-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Anyone taken apart a 5600 RC motor??

Trying to get it to self center, since it was not working at all, except to drive HARD RIGHT, and HARD LEFT - since it comes with ramps, I figured it should be self centering once you release the remote, but it doesn't anymore. SO HELP ANYONE????? (12 years ago, 6-Jan-13, to lugnet.modelteam)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (and yet another one)

Well here's another unknown LEGO set (there's still plenty out there!).... It was purchased by a German acquaintance at a German auction, and is unlike any wooden box set I've seen before... very unusual. It has 24 compartments... which is the (...) (12 years ago, 10-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Yep. Many points for improvement (admins are presumably working on it), but I know of no direct replacement out there. I've been to most of the major LEGO discussion groups out there and none of them have the same functionality/versatility and (...) (12 years ago, 21-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Kalman Filter on the NXT

(...) All over my head. But, if and when I actually get my GPS robot working, I'm going to look this up again. Dave K (12 years ago, 28-Dec-12, to lugnet.robotics)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (another one)

(...) Well I found out some very interesting information on this set from the investigations of my Billund Archives contacts today. It seems that in Japan LEGO was always mainly a large city department store item only found in big cities... not (...) (12 years ago, 9-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.623)

  Re: January 26th, 2013 SMART meeting

On New Year's EV3 I came up with a good challenge for our Build On The Spot competition. I just wanted to remind everyone that it will take place in just under 3 weeks, and look forward to seeing you all there! A line tracking driving base would (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

all
(score: 0.622)

  4x2ReVu: 70702 Warp Stinger

With no response from the Klendathu outpost for months, the patrolling Galaxy Squad has decided to determine the cause for so long a silence from the important border-lying outpost. A full regiment has been assigned to inspect the site but an (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jan-13, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

all
(score: 0.622)

  Canadian sales Dec 14-20

All saves valid Friday Dec 14 through Thursday Dec 20th unless otherwise noted. No LEGO in the Canadian Tire Flyer ---...--- Zellers. Save 40% on all LEGO. Reg 7.99-89.99, 4.79-53.99. Save 40% on all yellow ticketed toys. Monday Dec 17 is the final (...) (12 years ago, 13-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.622)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate "Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2ntIn.1F7H@lugnet.com... (...) Talk about a slippery slope... There are a lot of people who think Nazi uniforms, logos, designs, and equipment were (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.622)

  LEGO® MINDSTORMS EV3 'New' for Summer 2013

LEGO® ROBOTS BEGIN WORLDWIDE MARCH: NEW SMARTER, STRONGER LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 UNVEILED AT CES Robotics Pioneer Releases More Accessible yet More "Hackable" Platform in 15th Anniversary Year of the Original Smart Toy Includes First& Ever Native (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jan-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all
(score: 0.622)

  Re: We'll just wave...

(...) Not where I was going at all--you jumped there. No fallacy. We must do something rational, proven and/or educated. I've demonstrated that other countries, other scenarios, other well-educated persons, have 'done something' and these (...) (12 years ago, 28-Dec-12, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.622)

  Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

(...) Thanks Dave, The nice thing is that from now on my CD/DVDs will be only as a download (only will take 5-15 minutes to download 688MB from the cloud)... AND the best part is that all future editions will be free to current DVD/download (...) (12 years ago, 2-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.622)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?))

(...) I'm curious: Do you consider intellectual property rights to be a subset of property rights, or something totally separate? The original issue, I think, was at least partially about intellectual property rights. --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.622)

  boxing week sales

Bit late, sorry. Nothing too exciting. ---...--- Sears flyer good from now through Thursday Jan 3rd. All toys buy one get one FREE. Reg. priced items only. Second item must be of equal or lesser value and must accompany any returns. The Sears (...) (12 years ago, 29-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.622)

  PennLUG at the Greenberg Train Show in York, Pennsylvania January 12th and 13th

The (URL) Pennsylvania LEGO Users Group> is going to be displaying at the Greenberg Train Show in York PA on the 12th and 13th at the York Expo Center. Our layout will be featuring our (URL) class LEGO trains> including many (URL) steam engines> and (...) (12 years ago, 1-Jan-13, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX)

all
(score: 0.622)

More:  Next Page >>