  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Yay! (...) Obviously the LEGO-supplied LXF parts will have some restrictions. Do you also mean that homebrew LXF parts would also have restrictions? AFAIK, if I create my own part in LDraw .DAT format, I can sell it. I just can't sell parts I (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

all, property
(score: 0.821)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

I have been watching this thread with interest. Personally I find the prospect that LEGO is going to potentially open up some of their intellectual property to the community pretty interesting and not something you see happen very often. How they do (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

all, property
(score: 0.820)

  Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!

(...) And how does the church come to making such decisions? What process does the church use to come to the conclusion that this over here can be sanctioned, but that over there cannot? (...) So the Catholic church is obeying the "letter" of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.820)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

In my opinion, what killed the community's enthusiuasm for working with LEGO was LEGO's intention to patent the file format (and complicate it to do so.) Since then, LEGO has obtained a government monopoly on CAD that is so broad, it could even be (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

all, property
(score: 0.820)

  Re: Census help needed...

I blame the insurance industry and taxes. When all the costs of living increase and taxes rise, Corporate America wants to cut costs and Ma-n-Pa shops don't pay enough. Not too long ago people earning half my wage could pay for a house, car, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.820)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

(...) Duh! Terrorism of course. 1 Tim 1 Well it seems like a good exucse for every other secret or breach of rights since 2001 so I figure it's got to be good for this one too. (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.820)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

(...) Agreed. Equal protection under the law means that the government (which has the force initiation monopoly, remember) has to take all unlawful actions seriously. These people making threats need to be found and prosecuted, in my view. (...) I'm (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

Bill Farkas wrote in message ... (...) in (...) similar (...) endorsing or (...) that (...) not (...) merely (...) which is (...) Ah, but the Ten Commandments are MORE than an example of the basic principles, here they are for reference: 1 - Thou (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.819)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (www.gmltc.org) is pleased to announce we will be displaying our LEGO train layout at the "Day Out With Thomas™" event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, MN from April (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

all, property
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Brickshelf became what it is in no small part because of the thousands of people uploading content. Kevin is merely providing the real estate. Why are you surprised that people feel invested in it, and somewhat betrayed by these events? (...) (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

rights
(score: 0.819)

  Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart

(...) Pressuring companies into compliance via this method is *not* the market in action. Market in action is not buying said product. There's a huge difference. What if Jewish people start pressuring all grocery stores into only selling 'kosher' (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.818)

  Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart

(...) Straw man-- I was referring to the cited quotation. I can't speak about the show since I have never actually seen it, but I don't rule out that he is indeed devoid of substance and meaning, which is entirely possible. Unlike the "Christian" (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

(...) I have noticed on LUGNET that there are a number of sites that are being offered as alternatives to BrickShelf. My concern is the issue of the number of sites now competing to fill the void and splintering the community, rather than one major (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

rights
(score: 0.818)

  Revitalizing or Replacing BrickShelf In Some Form

I have noticed on LUGNET that there are a number of sites that are being offered as alternatives to BrickShelf. My concern is the issue of the number of sites now competing to fill the void and splintering the community, rather than one major site (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce)

rights
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Newsbits

Being an avid X-Men reader for nearly twenty years now, I feel that I am at least somewhat qualified to speak on this. First off this guy’s assertion that this is an anti-Bush movie is stretching so much that even Mr. Fantastic would have trouble (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Except that even the worst host would allow his guests to grab their jacket and car keys before throwing them out the door. Of course he was within his rights and of course we should be grateful for what BS was and work to replace it. However, (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) This is one reason I really like the Nature Conservancy. The bulk of their effort goes to acquiring property, either through outright purchase, or by attaining conservation easements. Once they have acquired property rights by (mostly) free (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.817)

  Re: new user installation summary

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@amyhughes.org> skrev i meddelandet news:HE3uC5.1H18@lugnet.com... (...) create (...) administrators, (...) but not (...) security) (...) There's more than meets the eye! File (and directory) permissions in Win2K seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

all, rights
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Maoris say Lego has no right to use their words

(...) intellectual property", then there's a whole lot of lawsuits a-coming. Didja hear that Disney? The "Eastern Culture Group, representing Chinese and related cultures" is coming after you for Mulan. Watch out White Wolf - The people of the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

rights, property
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) I dug up (URL) some statistics> (page 288- of the PDF) and it would appear that in the US just under one third of drug users are using something other than marijuana. So when talking about high-risk people (those whose actions are a danger to (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

property
(score: 0.817)

More:  Next Page >>