  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 61 – 80 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  NQC for Spybotics in beta test

A preliminary version of NQC with Spybotics support is in beta test: (URL) emphasis was on making things that are already defined for other platforms (RCX2, Scout, etc) work for Spybotics. A future release will add support for some of the new (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.423)

  DIY Spybotics SDK

The following was provided by Jeff Ardis, Marketing Manager for LEGO MINDSTORMS products during his Spybotics demonstation (which was great!) at BrickFest on Saturday: DIY Spybotics SDK: 0) Download and install the LEGO MINDSTORMS 2.0 SDK from (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) Are all of these pieces standard Mindstorms ones, or are they integrated into the controller? (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Vendredi 26 Juillet 2002

[ Titres des News ] o mindstorms: NQC en Beta pour les spybotics. (prog) [ Détails des News ] o mindstorms: NQC en Beta pour les spybotics. ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 23:40 Topic: prog tout est dans le titre :-) Dave Baum a sorti une version (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) I haven't spent much time with Spybotics yet. It was pretty much a one-evening project to get program download working, then a few tweaks such as task numbering, sub numbering, etc. Three inputs: touch sensor, light sensor, and battery voltage (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) Thanks for the work, Dave! Does this mean that I will be able to program Spybotics thru the USB (RIS 2.0) tower, instead of the serial tower that comes with Spybotics while using NQC? Dave K. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) No. The thing that makes Basic Lego a good toy for children is it's modularity. It's an open ended toy that they'll never reach the end of exploring. That's also true (although to a lesser extent) with the Mindstorms sets - but with this new (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

well I think that is a documentation problem. Its nice to learn children to program - but with out the right steps it might even be a catastrof - in the terms of future choices. Learning children how to program is not a game, I haveself tried it - (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  UK gets a raw deal again

The new Spybotics sets, such as 3806 Gigamesh G60, (URL) are GBP59.99 in the UK, or $59.99 in the USA. I make that about 50% more! Surely such a difference can't be justified. Could it be a mistake? Huw (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

It's also interesting to note that the URL mentioned in brochure (and on the Lego Spybotics boxes): www.lego.com/spybotics does not work! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  SpyBotics Flyer

Sorry if this has been posted before, but saw this in my local shop today (URL) lugnet.robotics.spybotics (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.422)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

As has been pointed out to me perhaps I should have mentioned one URL that does work, which is: www.spybotics.com However, this is not a support site like the one provided for Mindstorms (www.mindstorms.com). What is confusing here is that the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) It is programmed using visible light, but the commands are very different from CodePilot/MicroScout. The protocol itself is just 4800bps NRZ turned into light. The packets have a simple format (preable, data bytes, checksum). The commands in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  Spybotics - A great disappointment

After much anticipation it arrived in the mail today. I don't think I have ever been quite so disapponted by a new Lego release. Grabbed a pack of AA first thing, gotta get it powered up. It uses two different sizes, some AA and some AAA. Oh well, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) I have one of those USB to serial cables ~ $15.00 made by BAFO. Works great and its self powered. (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

Hey Ralph, is an implementation of pbForth on the Spybotics brick a future plan?. I think it would be really cool. (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  RE: LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop

(...) That's something I was expecting while reading "all" what I could find on the web about it (there's a site with a light review of pre-release versions of the sets). When they talk about connecting the Infrared-RC to the PC (there's a photo of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  RE: Spybotics - A great disappointment

John Wrote: (...) <deep breath> Let's all have a really good look at the outside of the box where it says 9+ for the age group :-) I have all 4 of the Spybots and I must say that after I built them and played with them with my 10 year old twins, I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Where's the Technic???

I was wondering the same thing about the Mindstorms section (which was stuck in a small corner of the Spybotics spread). Gee, Lego dumping that line too? -Rob "Adrian Egli" <adr.egli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:GyLo7z.1wp@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) While setting up the DIY Spybotics SDK is great, it doesn't actually document the byte codes and communication capabilities, etc... of the Spybot brick. But using this DIY SDK I have successfully compiled MindScript code and downloaded it to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.421)

More:  Next Page >>